rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 46 Replies | 0 Followers

matador43
Top 200 Contributor
339 Posts
Bronze Member
matador43 posted on Tue, Apr 16 2019 10:51 PM

Hi Guys,

I was given a BEO6 in gold finish and in aesthetically perfect condition.

BUT,

The battery is dead and there is no docking station.

I did find some spare battery modules not that expensive, to replace the original ones who add a leak (which fortunately doesn't seem to have corrode the main PCB).

Lets say I can replace the battery and the remote start up, do someone know how the charge the battery without the dock, like connecting any power supply to pin X and pin XX in the base and… It will work! (beo6 base are very expensive on eBay).

Finally, as I dont have a base, I suppose I won't be able to customize the control it can handle? Is it true or is it any "learning" mode who dont need software and connection?

Thank you all for your help. I jut hate to have perfectly looking object, not working internally. It's beyond my understanding that when the container is fine the content is faulty. I know, I live in the wrong time Big Smile

All Replies

matador43
Top 200 Contributor
339 Posts
Bronze Member

Weebyx:

…do the update with 6.84. It contains the latest FW that fixes the "dead" bug you have just experienced. 

Done! The remote SW is now 3.40a. Updates seems to be flawless now.

Weebyx
Top 100 Contributor
Denmark
973 Posts
Bronze Member
Weebyx replied on Thu, May 16 2019 7:57 AM

matador43:

Weebyx:

…do the update with 6.84. It contains the latest FW that fixes the "dead" bug you have just experienced. 

Done! The remote SW is now 3.40a. Updates seems to be flawless now.

You will probably never have issues with them again :)

Page 4 of 4 (47 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL