Beolab 50 - Lens width adjustment

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Oasis
Not Ranked
38 Posts
Bronze Member
Oasis posted on Mon, Apr 15 2019 1:42 AM

How do you adjust the width of the lens on the beolab 50s? It doesn't say on the website support page. Is it something that has to be preset during the set-up or can one manually change it according to user preference? Thanks!

All Replies

Esax
Top 500 Contributor
83 Posts
Bronze Member
Esax replied on Mon, Apr 15 2019 7:14 AM
https://support.bang-olufsen.com/hc/en-us/article_attachments/115003705074/bang-olufsen-beolab50-whitepaper-v3.pdf

Beovision 7-55 MK1 red, Beolab 10 red. Beolab 50, all black. Beolab 17 broken ice. Beolab transmitter. Apple tv4 and apple express 2.

Oasis
Not Ranked
38 Posts
Bronze Member
Oasis replied on Mon, Apr 15 2019 8:22 AM

I have seen this document but to make the adjustments you need an app rather than just through the beoremote or setting? 

Epsilon20
Not Ranked
30 Posts
Bronze Member

You need to use the App or the remote. I have them and used the app prior to getting a B&O TV. Works great but you need to have them wired together as far as i know to get both of them to change Width.  With WISA you can change the beam with the remote.

Beovision Eclipse 55 Brass Edition with Oak covers and Brass Orbital stand

Beolab 50s silver & Oak, Beolab 18 Brass with Smoked Oak, Beolab 18 Rose Gold with Maple Covers, Beolab 19 Black.

Oasis
Not Ranked
38 Posts
Bronze Member
Oasis replied on Mon, Apr 15 2019 8:50 AM

I added the Beolab 50 to the Bang & Olufsen app and although it shows me I can select narrow or wide, I can’t change them (connected to Avant NG).

On the Beoremote, from “List”, what do you select to change the width of the beam? Again, don’t seem to see an option I can select to change that. 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL