Sign in   |  Join   |  Help

New B&O TV BeoVison Harmony

rated by 0 users
Answered (Not Verified) This post has 0 verified answers | 277 Replies | 4 Followers

SoundsGood
Not Ranked
Hamburg
10 Posts
Bronze Member
SoundsGood posted on Mon, Apr 8 2019 11:05 AM

Not Bad ...

https://www.wallpaper.com/lifestyle/bang-olufsen-beovision-harmony-tv#pic_259897

All Replies

Mikipidia
Top 150 Contributor
644 Posts
Gold Member

some quick more info,

soundcenter is as wide as a 65'' screen, for all the sizes above they use wider panels, so same soundcenter for 65'', 77'', 88''. The only thing that's different between then is the width of the panels.

Also the soundcenter weighs about 80 kg

more info in this YouTube video(notice the panels not lining up flush...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0CkQzXyPsY

Michael

New: Beolab 50's, Beolab 18's, Beovision eclipse, Beosound 9000 mk3, Beosound 1 Bronze edition, Beoplay M3.

Mikipedi4 on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/c/mikipedi4

Old: Beolab 1's, beolab 2, beovision 10-46, overture 2300, beolab 8000's, beolab 4000's, beovision avant 32" etc. etc.

Manbearpig
Top 100 Contributor
826 Posts
Bronze Member

Thanks for the video, Michael. Good one. I very much like the design of the TV and what they did with that set. Really appreciate the effort of thinking out of the box. I also find the movement to be quite beautiful. However, price tag is a minus. Prizes for televisions have went up way too high recently for my liking. I mean, who can still afford almost 20000 for a TV? I still hope for B&O that the television sells. Good job on the design (and probably also performance).

Cheers,

Kai

Mikipidia
Top 150 Contributor
644 Posts
Gold Member
Don’t forget though that for the current 18.5k euro price you get the whole hog including floorstand and oak/wood panels. The cloth one is a good 1.5k less. And above all they said that they would follow lg’s prices and they usually drop the tv panel by a grond or so in september. Here in NL the c8 77” is now nearly 4K euro less than when they started selling them.

New: Beolab 50's, Beolab 18's, Beovision eclipse, Beosound 9000 mk3, Beosound 1 Bronze edition, Beoplay M3.

Mikipedi4 on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/c/mikipedi4

Old: Beolab 1's, beolab 2, beovision 10-46, overture 2300, beolab 8000's, beolab 4000's, beovision avant 32" etc. etc.

andybandy
Not Ranked
63 Posts
Bronze Member

This is a early sample, and I trust B&O that will fix this in the launch version. 

This is an normal standard, when they need to be hurry to show this to the milano show. 

The products is not finish, and smal change will fix this, so I whold not be worry about this :)

I think about this alignment. I could not answear the early post. I never find out how to do, I press quick replay under the post, but it start a new. :( so sorry for its not correct answear:)

moxxey
Top 25 Contributor
South West, UK
4,742 Posts
Bronze Member
moxxey replied on Mon, Apr 15 2019 3:38 PM

andybandy:

This is a early sample, and I trust B&O that will fix this in the launch version. 

Someone already mentioned it on the previous page.

Not only I did I think this looked poor, but a guy from B&O is sitting in front of it whilst it's happening and acts as nothing irregular has happened.

andybandy
Not Ranked
63 Posts
Bronze Member

Off course, the B&O guy is acting Professional:) Why should he reacting on that in the big stage.

They take it back to the production area, and work on it:) its not autumn yet. Spring just start in Scandinavia :)

I belive this is working great out back in struer, before launch.

Jeff
Top 25 Contributor
USA
3,353 Posts
Bronze Member
Jeff replied on Wed, Apr 17 2019 4:09 PM

andybandy:

Off course, the B&O guy is acting Professional:) Why should he reacting on that in the big stage.

They take it back to the production area, and work on it:) its not autumn yet. Spring just start in Scandinavia :)

I belive this is working great out back in struer, before launch.

I agree, when you're on stage in front of everyone doing a demo, if the hardware or software dumps on you, you just have to tap dance and go on. Sometimes you get lucky and it's something harder to notice but in my career ir usually always decided to do it in a very obvious way.

Jeff

I'm afraid I'm recovering from the BeoVirus. Sad

Michael
Top 50 Contributor
Sweden
2,061 Posts
Bronze Member
I wish they made a sound center with magic movement of speakers only. That way easier to integrate a wall mount tv and or projector. Also easier to update later on. A Tv or projector is really only necessary for showing an image.

The sound system could turn it on and off and probably also adjust a VESA mount (that B&O either could design too or open up for integration with for example vogels electrical stands. Most TVs can be turned on and off through other systems and projectors usually have support for this as well.

Having a sound system making its own welcome dance would be cool and less weird when it doesn’t have to rely on the screen design. I know it wouldn’t be optimal for everyone but it would be a great way for B&O to widen their customer base as well as making a system that would work for a longer time and enable upgrades more fluidly.
Page 19 of 19 (278 items) « First ... < Previous 15 16 17 18 19 | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL