Sign in   |  Join   |  Help

Does your BV14 green light come on randomly ?

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Aussie Michael
Top 50 Contributor
Melbourne, AU
Posts 3,301
Bronze Member
Aussie Michael Posted: Fri, Apr 5 2019 9:13 PM
Some nights in my bedroom the TV green light up the top comes on.

It’s intermittent

Sometimes at 10pm and this morning at 6 for a few seconds.

Does yours do this too ?

I could say maybe it’s checking something but the BeoTool app always shows the BV14 as offline lol
kuyttendaele
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 460
Founder

In normal circumstances the geen LED turn on when the TV set is active and the screen is not turned on.

So no idea why your set would become active...

Karel

StephenJCW
Not Ranked
Melbourne AU
Posts 9
Bronze Member

Yes my BV14-40 has the green light coming on all by itself.  The first time I noticed it was in the dark in the wee hours of the morning. Back then I had a mild panic attack, these days I just leave it to do its thing. It is not that frequent, but I do notice it. I am assuming it is doing some kind of update check, or possibly one of the connected devices (Apple TV or Sony BluRay) has done their own update check and woken the BV14 via HDMI or Ethernet. Me and the BV14 have come to an understanding to give each other their personal space.

Aussie Michael
Top 50 Contributor
Melbourne, AU
Posts 3,301
Bronze Member
StephenJCW:

Yes my BV14-40 has the green light coming on all by itself. The first time I noticed it was in the dark in the wee hours of the morning. Back then I had a mild panic attack, these days I just leave it to do its thing. It is not that frequent, but I do notice it. I am assuming it is doing some kind of update check, or possibly one of the connected devices (Apple TV or Sony BluRay) has done their own update check and woken the BV14 via HDMI or Ethernet. Me and the BV14 have come to an understanding to give each other their personal space.

Big Smile
Michael
Top 50 Contributor
Sweden
Posts 2,110
Bronze Member
Michael replied on Tue, Apr 9 2019 2:50 PM
https://youtu.be/ARJ8cAGm6JE
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL