BeoLiving news & support from Khimo!

rated by 0 users
This post has 46 Replies | 4 Followers

Steven_London
Not Ranked
Posts 45
Bronze Member

Hi Ivan,

It was early days with IFTTT and Webhooks I went into the config screen for Webhooks to see what settings there were. When I saved it definitely changed the key. So I had to change every resource making use of webhooks and it was quite a lot. So yes probably not a day to day issue but it would definitely make the strings shorter when setting up resources that use webhooks.

Regarding Evohome, would be great. I have used Webhooks to set a few pre configured temperatures... hence I discovered the above. When using macros I can trigger the setting of a temperature. But it would be great to have more control over individual room temparates and also get feedback from the API to give the current room temp which would be nicely displayed in the Beolink / BeoLiving App.

Thanks

Steven

Ivan at Khimo.com
Not Ranked
Posts 19
Bronze Member

1990:

I meant the tutorial that MM linked to!

Yes, the JOIN command is not available on the scene configuration through the app. Macro configuration (available on PRO) is required for this.

Steven_London:

It was early days with IFTTT and Webhooks I went into the config screen for Webhooks to see what settings there were. When I saved it definitely changed the key. So I had to change every resource making use of webhooks and it was quite a lot. So yes probably not a day to day issue but it would definitely make the strings shorter when setting up resources that use webhooks.

Regarding Evohome, would be great. I have used Webhooks to set a few pre configured temperatures... hence I discovered the above. When using macros I can trigger the setting of a temperature. But it would be great to have more control over individual room temparates and also get feedback from the API to give the current room temp which would be nicely displayed in the Beolink / BeoLiving App.

Ok, I definitely see where you're going with the Webhooks driver, we will look into it :)

Thank a lot for the Evohome feedback, I will let all of you here know if there is any news on this front!

fedeceru
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Bronze Member
fedeceru replied on Wed, May 15 2019 2:17 PM

Dear Ivan,

I'm new in the B&O world.

I've just made home renovation and I've set up a Crestron automation control system.

For the AV equipments, I've choosen the Crestron MC3 processor to control a Blustream HDMI/HDBASET Matrix.

With BL can I control the MC3 processor in order to have just one remote control to choose light/shade scenario as well to choose Matrix input/output option and to command the various source attached to the matrix?

Thanks for the help,

FCI

Ivan at Khimo.com
Not Ranked
Posts 19
Bronze Member

fedeceru:

Dear Ivan,

I'm new in the B&O world.

I've just made home renovation and I've set up a Crestron automation control system.

For the AV equipments, I've choosen the Crestron MC3 processor to control a Blustream HDMI/HDBASET Matrix.

With BL can I control the MC3 processor in order to have just one remote control to choose light/shade scenario as well to choose Matrix input/output option and to command the various source attached to the matrix?

Hello fedeceru,

Welcome! Does this mean we are no longer the new guys here? Stick out tongue

Crestron does not provide any generic protocol to control dimmers/shades an all the resources that they could control. So, in order to be able to access the state and to control all these resources, you should create your own protocol and implement it on the Crestron's side.

From the BLI you can then create your own driver to implement the protocol and communicate or you can use Custom strings for a more basic integration.

In any case, please let us know if you need any help from our side. Smile

beojeff
Top 75 Contributor
USA
Posts 1,456
Silver Member
beojeff replied on Sat, May 18 2019 11:52 AM

Ivan,

Have you considered adding Phililps Hue accessories such as wall remotes, wall dimmers, and motion sensors as resources so that we can use them as triggers in macros?

julianhudson
Not Ranked
Posts 4
Bronze Member

I would love to see Honeywell Evohome integration :)

Rudi Pedersen
Top 500 Contributor
Herning, Denmark
Posts 90
Bronze Member

Hi Ivan

Thanks for the response. I have now installed a Beoliving Intelligence and transferred my setup from BeoLink Gateway.

What I am looking for from L&K regarding the IHC system is the control of temperature. I have 2 IHC controllers installed and can control the temperature around the house if I use the L&K app. I asked Morten Hemmingsen and he promises to contact L&K to get information to setup the driver in a way, so one can control the temperature via the B&O app as well.

Can you help here ?

BR Rudi

Page 2 of 2 (47 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL