Beosystem 3 service manual or hard factory reset instructions

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 8 Replies | 1 Follower

markadams
Not Ranked
4 Posts
Silver Member
markadams posted on Sat, Mar 2 2019 6:54 PM

No issue, I found the service manual on the beoworld site. No response required.

I am new to the forum. I have purchased a beovision 4 50 and a beosystem 3 from separate locations. The screen is type 9023, item 1818738, serial 20093591. I would be keen to know what particular model is.

My major issue is that clearly auto detect monitor is off so I can't see the beosystem menu to change things or do a soft reset. I have searched the archive but any reference to service manual doesn't link to a live document. I've searched the service manual page but I can't find beosystem 3. I would like to restore the factory settings of the beosystem so I can introduce the screen anew. I've seen some references to a non beo4 reset but details are lacking.

All Replies

markadams
Not Ranked
4 Posts
Silver Member

It's ok, I found the service manual on the bel world site

markadams
Not Ranked
4 Posts
Silver Member

markadams
Not Ranked
4 Posts
Silver Member

Dante
Top 500 Contributor
Sao Paulo - Brazil
136 Posts
Silver Member
Dante replied on Fri, Jun 7 2019 11:29 PM

I'm having the same problem, but I just can't find the RESET function in my Beoremote One. The only reset I found was Factory Reset which resets the remote itself, not the BS3.

Does anyone know how to find it?

Thanks, Dante.

DMacri
Top 100 Contributor
United States
820 Posts
Gold Member
No, sorry I’ve already returned my BR1, but I had use it to reset my BS3 to accept non Navi commands. Once I did that, I was able to program my Beo4 to send the reset command to the BS3 and start up in safe mode. Them I could set the right resolution for my monitor. In my case a projector,

Dom

2x BeoSystem 3, BeoSystem 5000, BeoSystem 6500, 2x BeoMaster 7000, 2 pair of BeoLab Penta mk2, AV 7000, Beolab 4000, BeoSound 4000, Playmaker, BeoLab 2500, S-45, S-45.2, RL-140, CX-50, C-75, 3x CX-100, 3x MCL2 link rooms, 3x Beolab 2000, M3, P2, Earset, A8 earphones, A3, 2x 4001 relay, H3, H3 ANC, H6, and ambio 

BEOVOX141
Top 150 Contributor
Denmark, West
698 Posts
Silver Member

The reset function is somewhere in the customer service menu (OPTIONS red arrow go) or the service menu (OPTIONS 0 0 go), cant remember witch one...

Dante
Top 500 Contributor
Sao Paulo - Brazil
136 Posts
Silver Member
Dante replied on Sun, Jun 9 2019 2:41 AM

I don't have access to the TV menu; that's why I'd like to reset the BS3 using only the Beoremote One.

BEOVOX141
Top 150 Contributor
Denmark, West
698 Posts
Silver Member

Did you try the Display 2 output ?  Switch using FORMAT 0.

Try hooking up a PC monitor.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL