New Customer Support Numbers

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Razlaw
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,547
Bronze Member
Razlaw Posted: Mon, Feb 18 2019 3:38 PM
B and O web now has new customer support contact information including many phone numbers, many listed as having 24 hour support.

https://www.bang-olufsen.com/en/support/beoplay-contact
Razlaw
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,547
Bronze Member
Razlaw replied on Mon, Feb 18 2019 3:51 PM
https://www.bang-olufsen.com/en/support/contact
trackbeo
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 183
Silver Member
trackbeo replied on Mon, Feb 18 2019 4:33 PM

In the USA, that's the same number as last year, though of course it terminates somewhere else now.   24-hour availability is new.  Isn't VoIP wonderful?!  If one speaks English, the same 24-hour service is available in China.  Wonder where the staffing is... flip 8-hour shifts US/UK/AU?  Must call them at 3AM sometime... Apparently it's not from bilinguals at HQ, else you'd be able to get service in Danish 24-hours too...

So where did your in-home service guy travel from, and was he an independent contractor or employee, of B&O or a third-party service company?

Razlaw
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,547
Bronze Member
Razlaw replied on Mon, Feb 18 2019 4:51 PM
He works for B and O. The old USA numbers I always saw were 847, not 844. Have been discussing a pair of Beolab 50s with a dealer 1000 miles away. They also referenced a B and O employee in Illinois who would be able to assist me with the setup if I decided to purchase the 50s.
trackbeo
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 183
Silver Member
trackbeo replied on Mon, Feb 18 2019 5:11 PM

The toll-free 844 number was in this review from last July, so that's what their publicist must have been giving out as company info.

www.soundstagesolo.com/index.php/equipment/headphones/146-b-o-play-beoplay-h9i-bluetooth-noise-canceling-headphones

Nice that your repair guy is still an employee, good everybody didn't have to quit or move from area code 847 to NY.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL