rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 6 Replies | 1 Follower

wimhoek
Not Ranked
6 Posts
Bronze Member
wimhoek posted on Wed, Feb 13 2019 7:21 PM

who can give me an advise in foll.:

BEOSOUD 9000 MK3, for FM radio connected with a analogue coax cable, the analogue signal stopped recently, and only a digital signal is now available.

At present I can only receive a few radio stations with a dipole fm antenne, FM radio does not respond to digital input.

How can I split the existing coax digital cable in Television and Radio connection, and change it to an analogue signal for the Beosound 9000?

Also an Apple TV is available for my Beovision 10 but the distance to Beosound is to far , using an HDMI audio extractor

I am considering a Bluetooth connection, for the Beosound 9000, to play Spotify, Deezer, Apple Music with an iPad or Iphone.

What type of Bluetooth receiver is the best for Beosound 9000?

Beovision (controls speakers), Beosound and Beolab are connected with Master Link

All Replies

Alleyman
Top 500 Contributor
75 Posts
Bronze Member
In the Netherlands the analoque FM radio signal via coax (for example by Ziggo) is still available!!

Only the analogue TV-signal is not available anymore.
wimhoek
Not Ranked
6 Posts
Bronze Member

Unfortunately Delta stopped the Analogue signal and supplied me with an Dipole FM Antenne, but this way I can get a few stations, only NPO 2 is available.Angry

wimhoek
Not Ranked
6 Posts
Bronze Member

Unfortunately Delta stopped the Analogue signal and supplied me with an Dipole FM Antenne, but this way I can get a few stations, only NPO 2 is available.Angry

Schletti82
Not Ranked
55 Posts
Bronze Member

you can use any bluetooth connection to the beosound 9000. doesn`t matter. one for a arround 30 € would be fine.

the problem with the radio is that the beosound 9000 has only analogue receivers.

you can use any DAB tuner and connect it to the aux in. with an y-splitter you can use a bluetooth connection too via aux in.

-problem is that you have to use a second ir-controler which belongs to your DAB tuner.

there is one possibility, you can buy a Bosscom DAB tuner which could be controlled by Beo4.

but this one is very expensive.

wimhoek
Not Ranked
6 Posts
Bronze Member

Thanks, rhis andwer will help me, I am considering your latproposal.

the  Boscom comes now incl. Bluetooth👍

wimhoek
Not Ranked
6 Posts
Bronze Member

wimhoek:

Thanks, this answer will help me, I am considering your last proposal.

the  Boscom comes now incl. Bluetooth👍

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL