Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Martin
Top 500 Contributor
Sweden
227 Posts
Silver Member
Martin posted on Tue, Jan 22 2019 11:12 AM

Hi,

I have a Deezer Hi-fi subscription together with my Eclipse and two Beoplay A6.

I experience very often interruptions in the streaming and sometimes the music stops. I must then change track or sometimes change source (to TV or something else) and back again to get the streaming working.

I have hardwired with ethernetcable both Eclipse and beoplay A6. My internetspeed is fast (250 mbit).

I have NOT experienced any problems when streaming 4K movies to my Eclipse so thats why I don´t think that there is any faults with my internet or router or ethernet-speed.

My thoughts is that the "buffering-time" is maybe to small when there is to much "traffic" in Deezers server or the Deezer server does not work well when many people stream at the same time (often at Saturday evenings).  I have experience this problem since summer 2018.

HAVE ANYONE EXPERIENCED THIS INTERRUPTIONS WHEN STREAMING WITH HIfi-SUBSCRIPTION?

Best Regards
Martin

Beovision Eclipse 65 with floorstand (from STB Brackets), Beolab 5 front (sw 3.30a), Beolab 3 rear, 2xBeoplay A6 linkrooms, 2xBeoremote one BT, Beosound 9000 Mark III (sw 3.4), Philips Hue (all lights in the home), Oppo UDP-203, Apple TV 4K

All Replies

chucky
Top 500 Contributor
245 Posts
Gold Member
chucky replied on Tue, Jan 22 2019 5:09 PM
No streaming is fine, I have the flac subscription.

Does it display FLAC in the app?

I”ll try and post a photo

Gone...

andybandy
Not Ranked
59 Posts
Bronze Member

Both your Eclipse and BeoPlay A6 support airplay2. Do you use apple ipad/iphone to controll your music?

If you do, try to stream music from deezer, true airplay2, to cheek if the same problem is there. 

Then you can find out if this is the beo app that is the problem, or something with the network.

Martin
Top 500 Contributor
Sweden
227 Posts
Silver Member
Martin replied on Wed, Jan 23 2019 10:06 AM

Hi guys,

Do you never experience any drop-outs when streaming Deezer Hifi (FLAC)?

I talked to my B&O-dealer and he says that he also sometimes experince drop outs and must change tracks or album to get rid of the dropouts. So it is very strange that not you have had his problem.

I often have this problem on saturday evening when I assume that many people is streaming at the same time during the week.

/Martin

Beovision Eclipse 65 with floorstand (from STB Brackets), Beolab 5 front (sw 3.30a), Beolab 3 rear, 2xBeoplay A6 linkrooms, 2xBeoremote one BT, Beosound 9000 Mark III (sw 3.4), Philips Hue (all lights in the home), Oppo UDP-203, Apple TV 4K

Beobuddy
Top 25 Contributor
Utrecht, The Netherlands
3,423 Posts
Founder
Beobuddy replied on Wed, Jan 23 2019 10:41 AM

Here also Deezer Hifi.
Hardly, I can't remember the last time I had a dropout.

Used once and a while during the week, but in the weekends the most at saturday and sunday. Again, I can't remember the last dropout.

The app and Moment shows the "Flac" icon.

I also have a 250Mb connection. Audio and video streaming without problems. The last time I had problems (for at least a year ago) was caused by a loose wire inside a wall socket. Resulted in some dropouts with an Unifi AP.

Beobuddy
Top 25 Contributor
Utrecht, The Netherlands
3,423 Posts
Founder
Beobuddy replied on Wed, Jan 23 2019 10:48 AM

You can use the app "Speedtest", to measure your broadband connection.

I, also last year, didn't get my connection above the 100Mb speed, instead of the 250Mb. The Linksys router I had, an AC6900 reasonable expensive at that time, was the reason for this. Changed the Linksys (with a UniFi USG gateway) and got the fullspeed I was promised. App can be installed on iPhone and ATV as well.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL