Beogram 1202 Manual How to use change RPM speeds

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 0 Replies | 0 Followers

gadmin
Not Ranked
16 Posts
Bronze Member
gadmin posted on Sat, Jan 12 2019 10:57 PM

Hi all, I have just purchased a very nice Beogram 1202 which appears to be in very good condition, does anyone know where I can get hold of the manual, I'm pretty sure it's fairly simple to use but I am confused at what the dial around the lift switch does also the dial on the bottom left back. It seems as if this is only playing in 33rpm. How do I change speeds 33rpm to 45rpm ?

The below is what happens when moving the dial around the lift swich

When I the dial around the lift switch in the off position then press lift the tone arm lifts up and move over about an inch and a half inside a 12" vinyl and drops an plays 33rpm. I press lift again the tone arm lifts and platter stops.

When I have the dial turned one click to the right the platter starts to spin, I then press lift, this moves the tonearm to the beginning of a 12" vinyl and plays 33rpm. I press lift again the tonearm lifts and the platter continues to spin until I move the dial one click to the left in the off position.

When I move the dial two clicks to the right the platter spins then stops, I then press lift, the platter spins and the tonearm lifts and moves over to the beginning of a 12" vinyl and plays 33rpm. I press lift again and the tonearm lifts and the platter stops spinning. 

The tonearm does auto return on all three setting when finished playing.  

Any advice would be much appreciated 

Thanks

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL