Sign in   |  Join   |  Help

LG 2019 OLED TV- WiSA Wireless- Soundbar- Dolby Atmos audio.

Answered (Not Verified) This post has 0 verified answers | 881 Replies | 2 Followers

Peter Pan
Top 50 Contributor
1,720 Posts
Bronze Member
Peter Pan posted on Wed, Dec 12 2018 11:40 AM

For Home Entertainment Via LG’s 2019 Line-Up of OLED and Flagship UHD/LCD WiSA Ready TVs

Click here. - Click here.

LG TV line for March / April, these things get HOT. We write about LG 4K TVs 2019 lineups -
HDMI 2.1 - eARC system, - Audio accessories - WiSA. If you have news now, write. Thanks. Yes - thumbs up

All Replies

Puncher
Top 10 Contributor
Durham
11,583 Posts
Bronze Member
Puncher replied on Fri, Jun 14 2019 12:43 PM

Peter Pan:
50 pages - activated 50,000 times. I am proud. Stick out tongue

....and sadly deluded!

Ban boring signatures!

Duels
Top 50 Contributor
England
2,205 Posts
Gold Member
Duels replied on Fri, Jun 14 2019 12:53 PM
Peter Pan:

50 pages - activated 50,000 times. I am proud.

To be fair Peter, I have to activate the thread to stop it showing as being unread in the active topics list. I must have done this a couple of hundred times myself. Just saying.....
Peter Pan
Top 50 Contributor
1,720 Posts
Bronze Member

Good to see in itself can move the thread further. Over and out. Beer

Beosince98
Top 500 Contributor
156 Posts
Bronze Member

I think this thread needs to be either deleted or comments need to be disabled. There is no value to this thread beyond the first few pages, in my opinion. I really like Beoworld and always try to add meaningful opinions and information. I do understand that some of the topics I have started and some of my comments are not perfect, but I always try to add value to this forum. If I imagine a Beoworld forum full of threads like this, with meaningless discussions and questionable information regarding the title of this thread, I certainly would not be a member of this forum anymore. I hope I do not offend anyone with this opinion, but every time this thread is on the first page of the forum, it takes the spot of a more meaningful, respectful, and informative topic being discussed. 

Sandyb
Top 75 Contributor
1,417 Posts
Bronze Member
Sandyb replied on Fri, Jun 14 2019 4:36 PM
Agreed, the thread is nothing more than insanity, reposting large parts of the internet. And the posters views have generally been wrong from the outset.

Car crashes have lots of views, doesn’t make that a good thing.

Or something to be proud of.

There are people in this world who talk to themselves and think they are right as everyone else stares at them.

Just saying.
Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
12,201 Posts
Bronze Member

I certainly do agree, that there is not much value in this thread - especially not when you consider how many postings there already are.

However, I do not understand why anyone can call out for the thread being deleted/the admins to take action etc.

It does not harm or offend anyone - if you aren’t interested, just ignore it....that should be easy.

There is enough to read and comment on the forum without ever thinking about this thread.

Relax!

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV.

Puncher
Top 10 Contributor
Durham
11,583 Posts
Bronze Member

Millemissen:

I certainly do agree, that there is not much value in this thread - especially not when you consider how many postings there already are.

However, I do not understand why anyone can call out for the thread being deleted/the admins to take action etc.

It does not harm or offend anyone - if you aren’t interested, just ignore it....that should be easy.

There is enough to read and comment on the forum without ever thinking about this thread.

Relax!

MM

The point is that the OP made a point of adding any old nonsense at least once a day this keeping it toward the top of the opening page.

Everyone who is complaining would gladly have ignored it and for it to have faded away but the OP isn't having any of it, even after a few barbed prompts, and is determined to keep it here - from what I can gather, primarily to irritate every one!

Ban boring signatures!

Puncher
Top 10 Contributor
Durham
11,583 Posts
Bronze Member

Delete - double post

Ban boring signatures!

mawheele
Top 500 Contributor
237 Posts
Bronze Member

Totally agree. Stop the thread. Clearly motivated by frustration with B&O rather than contributing to the benefit of the community - otherwise why deliberately post once a day for months on end. Game over - its not helpful or honest.

Beosince98
Top 500 Contributor
156 Posts
Bronze Member

Millemissen:

Relax!

MM

I do delete my spam emails, and this thread has been a constant spam on the first page of the forum for quite some time now. However, this is not my email account, so I totally understand your point, and you may be right. This is definitely not my decision to make, but for the admins and the users of this forum to decide. That is why I voiced my opinion. I was hoping people would simply stop commenting on this thread so it does not pop up anymore, but this is not the case. I want to reiterate that I do not want to hurt anyones feelings, but rather have the maintenance of quality of this forum as my motivation. 

BEOVOX141
Top 150 Contributor
Denmark, West
632 Posts
Silver Member

Millemissen:

I am right there behind Millemissen on this one. The thread is beyond ridiculous, an endless loop littered with contradictions and outright misinformation,-

but so is a lot of other threads! The difference is,- Peter isn't pretentious, what you see is exactly what you get!

The kind of replies he has been receiving, including mine, wouldn't be accepted by anyone else without crying fault!

Gentlemen, I suggest leaving the thread as it is, continue with the hilarious comments about nuclear strikes and do not resort to the sad and ugly face of deleting dissidents. One day it might be you and your thread!

The Power of Ignore guys,- your wife figured it out,- so can you!

Millemissen:
Relax!

Frankie says Relax!

Peter Pan
Top 50 Contributor
1,720 Posts
Bronze Member

@ BEOVOX141

Tråden er afsluttet for min part. Overskriften på tråden er nu stort set fuldt belyst. Dem der gider kan så debatere vider.

Min holdning for du på dansk, så kan du oversætte hvis du gider.

En årsag til, at nogen er nigativ, er nok fordi de føler at Bang & Olufsen's økosystemet er i fare, efter
Bang & Olufsen valgte LGs OLED TV, som BeoVision TV. Det kan jeg godt forstå, fordi mange har
investerede meget i Bang & Olufsen økosystem. LG har udviklet deres eget system, det er utopi at
tro LG tilretter sig til B&O's økosystem. Det må B&O selv klare, så længe de magter det. Så der
kommer en tid med forandring når TV'et er fra LG.

Jeg er tilfreds med MasterLink-systemet, men det er ikke længere muligt med direkte tilslutning til et
BeoSystem 4 TV. Det er udviklingen, og nogle gange mister vi noget vi havde. Men nye muligheder
kommer istedet. De dygtigste virksomheder overlever, og andre bukker under. Men en ting er sikker,
TV og lyd vil vi alle kunne købe os til, i en eller anden form.

BEOVOX141
Top 150 Contributor
Denmark, West
632 Posts
Silver Member

Peter Pan:

@ BEOVOX141

Tråden er afsluttet for min part. Overskriften på tråden er nu stort set fuldt belyst. Dem der gider kan så debatere vider.

Min holdning for du på dansk, så kan du oversætte hvis du gider.

En årsag til, at nogen er nigativ, er nok fordi de føler at Bang & Olufsen's økosystemet er i fare, efter
Bang & Olufsen valgte LGs OLED TV, som BeoVision TV. Det kan jeg godt forstå, fordi mange har
investerede meget i Bang & Olufsen økosystem. LG har udviklet deres eget system, det er utopi at
tro LG tilretter sig til B&O's økosystem. Det må B&O selv klare, så længe de magter det. Så der
kommer en tid med forandring når TV'et er fra LG.

Jeg er tilfreds med MasterLink-systemet, men det er ikke længere muligt med direkte tilslutning til et
BeoSystem 4 TV. Det er udviklingen, og nogle gange mister vi noget vi havde. Men nye muligheder
kommer istedet. De dygtigste virksomheder overlever, og andre bukker under. Men en ting er sikker,
TV og lyd vil vi alle kunne købe os til, i en eller anden form.

Sadly Peter has succumbed, and will not continue the thread. Thanks guys, appreciated! No - thumbs down

He asked me to translate. Ill try my best to convey the message:

You guys are properly upset since the B&O ecosystem is jeopardized after the LG OLED was chosen to carry the legacy of the Beovison name.

Its only natural to feel that way since you invested heavily in the current B&O ecosystem. LG has an ecosystem of their own, and there is no way it will be adapted to B&O. They are on their own, for as long as it lasts! The inevitable change will come in the form of an LG TV.

I live happily with the Masterlink system, but from the dawn of Beosystem 4 this direct interface was lost.

Times are changing and sometimes we lose part of the past, but new options and possibilities will emerge.

Only the diligent companies will survive, the rest will simply disappear. But one thing is for sure: TV and sound equipment will always be available for sale in some shape or form.

Peter Pan
Top 50 Contributor
1,720 Posts
Bronze Member

@ Thanks BEOVOX141.

Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X® to Living Rooms Everywhere with Immersiv3D Audio Solution.

WiSA:The solution delivers high-end audio features such as immersive multi-channel audio playback,
natural language processing and voice capabilities to fit today’s digitally savvy connected consumer.

The headline on the thread is now largely fully illuminated.

50 pages - activated 50,508  times. I am proud. Stick out tongue

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
12,201 Posts
Bronze Member

One last gasp from Peter Pan, or?

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV.

Page 51 of 59 (882 items) « First ... < Previous 49 50 51 52 53 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL