Sign in   |  Join   |  Help

LG 2019 OLED TV- WiSA Wireless- Soundbar- Dolby Atmos audio.

Answered (Not Verified) This post has 0 verified answers | 905 Replies | 2 Followers

Peter Pan
Top 50 Contributor
1,737 Posts
Bronze Member
Peter Pan posted on Wed, Dec 12 2018 11:40 AM

For Home Entertainment Via LG’s 2019 Line-Up of OLED and Flagship UHD/LCD WiSA Ready TVs

Click here. - Click here.

LG TV line for March / April, these things get HOT. We write about LG 4K TVs 2019 lineups -
HDMI 2.1 - eARC system, - Audio accessories - WiSA. If you have news now, write. Thanks. Yes - thumbs up

All Replies

Peter Pan
Top 50 Contributor
1,737 Posts
Bronze Member

One reason why anyone here is nigative is because they feel the Bang & Olufsen ecosystem is in danger
after Bang & Olufsen chose LG's OLED TV, as BeoVision TV. I can understand that because many have
invested a lot in Bang & Olufsen ecosystem. LG's has developed their own system, and so will time is
constantly changing. I'm happy with the MasterLink system, but it's no longer directly portrayed from a
BeoSystem 4 TV. That's just what the development is changing. Those who want to then debate it among
themselves. Nigative posts I will not comment on more.

/ Peter Pan

mawheele
Top 500 Contributor
237 Posts
Bronze Member
It is very clear you have an agenda based on bumping this thread up consistently everyday regardless of content. I’m surprised the moderators have not jumped in.
poodleboy
Top 500 Contributor
233 Posts
Bronze Member

Maslow's Law of the Hammer. We all have our quirks and biases. Ahab had the White Whale. This isn't YouTube....yet. 

Peter Pan
Top 50 Contributor
1,737 Posts
Bronze Member

Here is the foot that comes with the LG C9 55", which is made of steel and designed in a
way that must contribute to a better sound reproduction from the two small built-in speakers.

The LG C9 77" has the same 'curved' foot as last year's C8 foot, as well as having double tuner,
according to LG. Writes Rasmus Larsen. See "unboxing" video: - Click here.

Peter Pan
Top 50 Contributor
1,737 Posts
Bronze Member
Puncher
Top 10 Contributor
Durham
11,584 Posts
Bronze Member

LG Oven.

Ban boring signatures!

Peter Pan
Top 50 Contributor
1,737 Posts
Bronze Member

LG 2019 OLED C9 4K HDR Unboxing and Setup with Retail DEMO and Test 55 OLED C9.
/ TellyDan. - Click here.

Peter Pan
Top 50 Contributor
1,737 Posts
Bronze Member

LG Display will start production of smaller 48"- inch 4K OLED TV panels 2020, the display
maker's vice president has confirmed to China Business News. - Click here.

chartz
Top 25 Contributor
Burgundy, France
3,834 Posts
Bronze Member
chartz replied on Wed, Jun 12 2019 7:46 PM
Seriously guys, 50 pages on LG stuff on a B&O forum? Really?

Stick out tongue

Jacques

Peter Pan
Top 50 Contributor
1,737 Posts
Bronze Member

Torben Rasmussen:
LG has confirmed that their USB WiSA Dongle is for sale at blah. B&O's own stores.
There is also a 3rd party WiSA receiver, but they do not know who will distribute it, orif
it comes to Denmark. We tried to get the date and price out of them.

Thanks Torben. - Click her.

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
12,209 Posts
Bronze Member

chartz:
Seriously guys, 50 pages on LG stuff on a B&O forum? Really?

Stick out tongue

Peter Pan is just - desperately - trying to convince us that connecting some WiSA compatible BeoLabs to a 2019 LG tv is the way to go.

Obvisiously that needs more than one page 🙄

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV.

BEOVOX141
Top 150 Contributor
Denmark, West
659 Posts
Silver Member

Millemissen:

Peter Pan is just - desperately - trying to convince us that connecting some WiSA compatible BeoLabs to a 2019 LG tv is the way to go.

Obvisiously that needs more than one page 🙄

I am more inclined to think he is trapped in an endless repetitive loop, where the only exit will be the inevitable C10,- brace yourself!  Sad

beolion
Top 200 Contributor
356 Posts
Silver Member
BEOVOX141:

I am more inclined to think he is trapped in an endless repetitive loop, where the only exit will be the inevitable C10,- brace yourself!

Or maybe just cntr x or exit Stick out tongue
Peter Pan
Top 50 Contributor
1,737 Posts
Bronze Member

LG has confirmed that their USB WiSA Dongle is for sale in B&O's own stores.

Remember remember Don't Forget - 

Peter Pan
Top 50 Contributor
1,737 Posts
Bronze Member

BEOVOX141:
The inevitable C10

@ BEOVOX141. Looks as pictures of the C10  Click here.

Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X® to Living Rooms Everywhere with Immersiv3D Audio Solution.

WiSA:The solution delivers high-end audio features such as immersive multi-channel audio playback,
natural language processing and voice capabilities to fit today’s digitally savvy connected consumer.

I promise to return when I myself know how LG Innotek USB WiSA Dongle works with a LG TV.

50 pages - activated 50,000 times. I am proud. Stick out tongue

Page 50 of 61 (906 items) « First ... < Previous 48 49 50 51 52 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL