rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Sjock601
Not Ranked
United States
16 Posts
Gold Member
Sjock601 posted on Sun, Dec 9 2018 5:01 PM

Does anyone have a wall magnetic holder that they are willing to sell for the BeoTime alarm clock?

All Replies

Peter
Top 10 Contributor
Earsdon
11,825 Posts
Founder
Peter replied on Sun, Dec 9 2018 5:59 PM

Bizarrely, yes I do ! Unused as well and comes with the original unused wall plugs and screws! Even have the cloth bag and B&O ribbon! I will keep the latter - the Beotime was a present from my wife! Possibly the most useless alarm clock in the world but a lovely frippery - goodness know how they got that one past the accountants! I will send you the mount and fixings however, and regard it as what will probably be a late Xmas present from Beoworld. Message me your address.

Peter

Saint Beogrowler
Top 150 Contributor
Saint Paul
656 Posts
Gold Member
Peter:

Bizarrely, yes I do ! Unused as well and comes with the original unused wall plugs and screws! Even have the cloth bag and B&O ribbon! I will keep the latter - the Beotime was a present from my wife! Possibly the most useless alarm clock in the world but a lovely frippery - goodness know how they got that one past the accountants! I will send you the mount and fixings however, and regard it as what will probably be a late Xmas present from Beoworld. Message me your address.

Peter

After hunting down and installing new displays for a broken Beotime I bought from a fellow Beoworlder, I proudly showed my wife, and she said, “why is it so complicated to just turn on the radio and turn on the light? This feels super flimsy, is this really Bang & Olufsen?”

But I love the inappropriateness of it and proudly have it sit next to the TV to light-up and show me the time every single time there is an explosion during a movie.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL