BeoSystem 4 HDMI, output no have video

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 7 Replies | 2 Followers

Schallertech
Not Ranked
14 Posts
Bronze Member
Schallertech posted on Thu, Nov 22 2018 4:13 PM

I am a new owner of my first acquired B & O sound system, BS5, BM5 with CD Ripper, I tried install the Beosystem 4 with a Projector, but in HDMI out i can see nothing, my projector not detect video from Beosystem 4, the connector HDMI is OK,

This is my connection.

HDMI 1 IN -------> PC

HDMI Out   ------>  Projector

Ethernet    -------> Router (I have Beolink Converter...)

AC Power

I need something?

Note: My Pc detect video output, i can duplicated and extend screen but in Projector i can see, tried with tv but i can see nothing, Help me Please.

All Replies

Schallertech
Not Ranked
14 Posts
Bronze Member

Hi, I reset the BeoSystem 4 when i connected the Projector, my projector detected the BeoSystem 4 and  i can saw of Logo of bang & olufse, but next to 2 minutes the screen is black and my poyector lost the video. I don't can configurate my Beosystem 4 our i can configurate with Beolink Converter?

Help me :(

poodleboy
Top 500 Contributor
233 Posts
Bronze Member

Schallertech:

Hi, I reset the BeoSystem 4 when i connected the Projector, my projector detected the BeoSystem 4 and  i can saw of Logo of bang & olufse, but next to 2 minutes the screen is black and my poyector lost the video. I don't can configurate my Beosystem 4 our i can configurate with Beolink Converter?

One thing to check is that your screen resolution from your computer to the BS4 matches the output to the projector. I will GUESS the input is 1080p or greater from a computer. If your projector does not match I am sure someone on this site will understand how the BS4 can match them up. Good luck. 

poodleboy
Top 500 Contributor
233 Posts
Bronze Member

Schallertech:

One thing to check is that your screen resolution from your computer to the BS4 matches the output to the projector. I will GUESS the input is 1080p or greater from a computer. If your projector does not match I am sure someone on this site will understand how the BS4 can match them up. Good luck. 

kallasr
Top 50 Contributor
Germany
2,415 Posts
Founder
Unplug HDMI, wait a few seconds, plug it back in. Wait a few seconds and picture will be there...

Same issue here. That is my workaround (since using wireless HD transmission).

Ralf

Living Room: Beosystem 4, Beolab 7-6 (Center), Beolab 8000 (Fronts and Rears) and Beolab 2. Screen: Panasonic TX-P65STW60
Home Cinema: Beosystem 4, Beolab 7-2 (Center), Beolab Penta 2 (Fronts), Beolab 4000 (Rears) and Beolab 2. Projector: Sony VPL-HW55
Home Office: Beovision 10-40 on STB Bracket wall mount masterlinked to Beosound 9000 MK3 on horizontal wall bracket driving Beolab 5000 Speakers
Bedroom: Loewe TV with Beolab 6002 and Beolab 11 (all White)
In storage: Beolab 5000/Beomaster 5000 (1960s). 

beojeff
Top 75 Contributor
USA
1,504 Posts
Bronze Member

I seem to recall reading somewhere that after you set the BS4 to work with a projector that you need to unplug the power to the BS4 and then reconnect the power.

Schallertech
Not Ranked
14 Posts
Bronze Member

thank you very much to all and I managed to solve my problem, it turns out that I did not have the control application so the BeoSystem was placed in sleep mode, I have video :)

kallasr
Top 50 Contributor
Germany
2,415 Posts
Founder
Schallertech:

... I did not have the control application so the BeoSystem was placed in sleep mode...

What does that mean? Please specify with details. Thanks!

Ralf

Living Room: Beosystem 4, Beolab 7-6 (Center), Beolab 8000 (Fronts and Rears) and Beolab 2. Screen: Panasonic TX-P65STW60
Home Cinema: Beosystem 4, Beolab 7-2 (Center), Beolab Penta 2 (Fronts), Beolab 4000 (Rears) and Beolab 2. Projector: Sony VPL-HW55
Home Office: Beovision 10-40 on STB Bracket wall mount masterlinked to Beosound 9000 MK3 on horizontal wall bracket driving Beolab 5000 Speakers
Bedroom: Loewe TV with Beolab 6002 and Beolab 11 (all White)
In storage: Beolab 5000/Beomaster 5000 (1960s). 

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL