rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 6 Replies | 1 Follower

gruenerkaktus
Not Ranked
10 Posts
Silver Member
gruenerkaktus posted on Sun, Nov 4 2018 6:13 PM

Hello

I've been using a Beosystem 7000 with B&W speakers for ages and Beolab3500 and Beolab 4500 speakers in 2 adjoining rooms connected to the Beomaster 7000 / Beolink Converter 1611 via Beolink 1 and this works fine.

Now I have a Beovision 10 for a long time, from which I want to hear the sound via the Beomaster7000. I tried with B&O ML-Distributor to get the sound to the Beomaster 7000 via masterlink cable, but no success. Also explicitly supplying the Beolink Converter with power only at the end didn't help.

What do I need in terms of hardware to make this work or what do I do wrong?

I have tried video and audio options with 1 and 2, all the same...

Who knows me a piece of advice?

Merci

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

All Replies

RaMaBo
Top 150 Contributor
near Munich
448 Posts
Gold Member

Hi,

if you set the BV10 to V.OPT=0 and the Beosystem to A.OPT = 2, and reconnect the Beolink 1611 to the mains as last device it should work. But first restart the BS700 and BV10 after setting the options by disconnecting from the mains, waiting about a minute and then reconnect the two devices to the mains.

But beware of waiting one minute can be endless ! Smile  Use your watch or another clock to check.

Ralph-Marcus

gruenerkaktus
Not Ranked
10 Posts
Silver Member

Hi Ralph-Marcus

Thank you.

I will try next Wednesday, if I'll be back from holidays :-) I think, I can connect BV10-40 and Beolink 1 and Beolink Converter 1611 together with the B&O ML-Distributor? Because I want to have the music also further in the link room ;-)

br

Pius

Carolpa
Top 100 Contributor
770 Posts
Bronze Member

RaMaBo:
Hi,

if you set the BV10 to V.OPT=0 and the Beosystem to A.OPT = 2, and reconnect the Beolink 1611 to the mains as last device it should work. But first restart the BS700 and BV10 after setting the options by disconnecting from the mains, waiting about a minute and then reconnect the two devices to the mains.

But beware of waiting one minute can be endless ! Smile  Use your watch or another clock to check.

If I read the posts correct the BV10 and the BS7000 are in the same room and the speakers are connected to the Audio system. Thus both must be in OPT.1

gruenerkaktus
Not Ranked
10 Posts
Silver Member
Thanks Smile

Yes, BV 10 and Beosystem 7000 are in same room.

I will try thus wednesday.

Kind regardas

Pius
gruenerkaktus
Not Ranked
10 Posts
Silver Member

All I can get out is to reproduce the sound from the Beosystem 7000 via the BV10-40 (also connected to the Beosystem 7000 via the loudspeakers). If I select TV on the Beo 4, Beosystem switches off and only the TV runs.

I connected the analog speakers directly to the Beosystem. BV and Beosystem are on option 1, because they are in the same room. The Beolink 1 transmits to 2 more rooms, which works perfectly.

I always connected the Beolink Converter 1611 to the power supply last and took everything from the power supply for more than 1 minute after setting the options. The Masterlink cables are connected via the B&O ML distributor.

Actually I wanted to be able to play the sound from the BV10-40 via the Beomaster 7000, but only the reverse is possible at the moment. I'm really at a loss what I'm doing wrong. Is my wish not feasible at all? Does anyone know me perhaps still advice?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Carolpa
Top 100 Contributor
770 Posts
Bronze Member

gruenerkaktus:
If I select TV on the Beo 4, Beosystem switches off and only the TV runs.
try AV-TV on the Beo4

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL