Hiort
Top 50 Contributor
Sweden
Posts 2,528
Bronze Member
Hiort Posted: Tue, Oct 30 2018 4:29 PM
Any opinions on the Bronze collection?

Love the M5 Smile

Livingroom: BL3, BL11, BV11-46 Kitchen: Beosound 1 GVA, Beocom 2 Bathroom: M3 Library: A6, Beocom 6000 Bedroom: M5 Office: Beocom 2 Travel: Beoplay E8 2.0, Beoplay P2

OldJack
Top 200 Contributor
Split
Posts 324
Gold Member
OldJack replied on Tue, Oct 30 2018 5:05 PM

Just a matter of taste.I like b&o products in alu onlyCool

Beogram 6500 MMC2,Beosound Ouverture,2xBeolab 8000,2xBelolab 4000,Beolab 2,Beolab 7.2,Beo4 navi, 2xBeocom2,Serene,Beosystem 3 mk3,H6 2nd gen,Earphones E8,A8,A9 keyring,Beoplay A1,Bottle opener,Beoplay A2 active(thanks Botty)Wine Set(thanks Botty),4Ktv Samsung 55'',Beolab 7.1 with 42''Panasonic plasma,,Oppo udp-203, LinTronic.

mbee
Top 75 Contributor
Paris, France
Posts 1,739
Bronze Member
mbee replied on Tue, Oct 30 2018 6:58 PM

I'm a fan of the BS1 and BS2 in bronze... if I had somewhere to put one of them, it would be a good partner to my Rose Golden “90 year special edition” A9!

leosgonewild
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,034
Bronze Member

Yes, my opinions is that they should use the workforce for developing actual products instead of milking the cow to the point where a farmer would be reported for animal abuse.

Peter
Top 10 Contributor
Earsdon
Posts 11,966
Founder
Peter replied on Tue, Oct 30 2018 7:26 PM

I like the bronze - I take it is an anodised finish? Just not that struck on the products at present.

Peter

koning
Top 25 Contributor
holland
Posts 4,202
Bronze Member
koning replied on Tue, Oct 30 2018 8:06 PM

Colours?

Really! No new products😒

Aussie Michael
Top 50 Contributor
Melbourne, AU
Posts 3,503
Bronze Member
leosgonewild:

Yes, my opinions is that they should use the workforce for developing actual products instead of milking the cow to the point where a farmer would be reported for animal abuse.

πŸ„ moooo

That is true and I also like the BS2 in bronze
steve1977
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 788
Bronze Member
steve1977 replied on Tue, Oct 30 2018 10:50 PM
mbee:

I'm a fan of the BS1 and BS2 in bronze...

Are they available at dealers yet? assume these are gen2 products?
beojeff
Top 50 Contributor
USA
Posts 1,765
Bronze Member
beojeff replied on Tue, Oct 30 2018 11:53 PM

I was hoping to see a bronze BeoRemote One. Maybe we'll see one later? It would be great to see some options for the Essence wheely remote. A bronze Essence remote on the wall would look fantastic.

9 LEE
Top 10 Contributor
Eastbourne, UK
Posts 7,145
Founder
9 LEE replied on Wed, Oct 31 2018 12:20 AM

Surely the anodising guy at B&O (I've met him, lovely chap) is now getting bored of being asked to create yet another new colour?

Still... if the new colour thing works, and it stimulates sales, then why not.  It's a cheap way of boosting the numbers  :)

BenSA
Top 75 Contributor
Durban, South Africa
Posts 1,351
Bronze Member
BenSA replied on Wed, Oct 31 2018 7:08 AM

I really the Edge in bronze, really striking. 

Aussie Michael
Top 50 Contributor
Melbourne, AU
Posts 3,503
Bronze Member

9 LEE:

Surely the anodising guy at B&O (I've met him, lovely chap) is now getting bored of being asked to create yet another new colour?

Still... if the new colour thing works, and it stimulates sales, then why not.  It's a cheap way of boosting the numbers  :)

I think I read that in their Annual Report that they were going to focus on collaborations and colours 

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 13,334
Bronze Member

9 LEE:

I don’t think so - it’s an easy task for the guys in fab5 to make new colours.

Where Jørgen would get bored is, when you ask for when he and the team there has the white aluminium finished!

About the fab5: https://www.bang-olufsen.com/en/stories/harmonies-factory-five

Of course B&O need new colours from time to time - after all they are a lifestyle company.

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV.

jowus
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 116
Bronze Member
jowus replied on Wed, Oct 31 2018 1:22 PM
leosgonewild:

Big SmileBig SmileBig SmileBig SmileBig Smile! πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘!
Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 13,334
Bronze Member

I am not so sure that the guys in fab5 could ‘develop actual products’ instead of doing aluminium in different colours.

MM

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 13,334
Bronze Member

I am not so sure that the guys in fab5 could ‘develop actual products’ instead of doing aluminium in different colours.

MM

AnalogPlanet
Top 150 Contributor
Vienna, Austria
Posts 585
Bronze Member

Well then you must be the only person who interpreted the dicussion as if someone expects the aluminum guy to develop a new product. ;)  

People are just curious whether anything at all, ever, apart from what you can outsource (and fine-tune) in China will come down the “production” lines of B&O. :) 

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 13,334
Bronze Member

Maybe, if you had been there recently, you would know better.

Apart from the guys doing aluminium, there are - for a small company like B&O - quite a lot of people working on interesting things there......

.......which - of course - will depend on, what you see as ‘interesting things.

P.S. If your definition however, of ‘production’ lines’ is assempling components, you might be right.

MM

Page 1 of 1 (18 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL