rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 45 Replies | 2 Followers

PK
Top 500 Contributor
82 Posts
Bronze Member
PK posted on Sat, Oct 27 2018 6:37 AM

Hi!

Is it possible to use the Horizon as a stand alone music system and control it from the beoapp? I've tried with mine but the app says that it not supported.

it would be lovely to be able to play music direct from the app to the TV without having to route it through my Beosound 1... 

Best regards

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
14,386 Posts
Bronze Member
Verified by Simonbeo

PK:

Is it possible to use the Horizon as a stand alone music system and control it from the beoapp? I've tried with mine but the app says that it not supported.

You mean the Bang & Olufsen app, right?

In the app you should be able to see the Horizon.

I am not sure how the sources of it are shown there

When that is highlighted, you should be able to see the sources of it in the now playing view by tapping the three small dots.

If not - it would be nice, if someone with a Horizon (or another Video Engine 3.0 based BV) could comment and post a screenshot - I don’t have any BV from that generation.

However, don’t expect the same user experience that you probably know from controlling your BS1 with the Bang & Olufsen app.

Note: when you have the BS1 connected to your Horizon you should be able to see some of its sources in the list of the tv/remote = those with an added link symbol.

Or don’t you want to involve the BS1 at all?

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV.

All Replies

PK
Top 500 Contributor
82 Posts
Bronze Member
PK replied on Sat, May 4 2019 3:09 PM

...and today it doesn't work...

Any tips anyone? 

Page 4 of 4 (46 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate