L/R balance on BeoLInk Active?

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Stan
Top 150 Contributor
505 Posts
Bronze Member
Stan posted on Wed, Oct 10 2018 4:56 PM

Is there a way to change the left/right balance for the audio output of a beolink active box?  I've seen threads suggest that it's an option on the Beo4 under A.Setup, but I only see menu items for bass, treble and loudness.  I also do not see a "balance" in the "add" list.  Is there some magic that I'm missing?

Thanks,

Stan

All Replies

Andrew
Top 100 Contributor
Frinton, UK
758 Posts
Silver Member
Andrew replied on Thu, Oct 11 2018 10:01 AM

When in A.Setup - Bass or Treble, use the left and right buttons on the remote to alter the balance between left and right - something I only found out myself recently

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
10,914 Posts
Bronze Member

From the user giude (.....but who reads user guides)

There is a tv - and there is a BV.

Stan
Top 150 Contributor
505 Posts
Bronze Member
Stan replied on Fri, Oct 12 2018 4:59 PM

In my defense (about not reading the manual), I probably did read it because I *am* a person who often reads the manual, but that was 15 or more years ago when I first bought the system.  Since then, I haven't had the need to tweak the balance until recently.  Also, I think we can all agree that it is rare that a regular B&O user manual provides any useful information.  Contrary to the manul, Andrew's solution works, too (and doesn't require another LIST entry on the remote). 

OK, I'm probably protesting too much Surprise

TWG
Top 75 Contributor
1,291 Posts
Gold Member
TWG replied on Sun, Oct 14 2018 7:27 AM

Guys, the REAL challenge is: How to reset the values for balance, treble, bass etc. to default / zero! Big Smile Nobody seems to know that!?

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
10,914 Posts
Bronze Member

Agree with TWG, that is the real challenge.

But there isn’t a solution to it.

Some years ago I was in contact with ‘some of the older guys’ in struer, who I supposed could know about that.

Noone did, however - sadly.

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL