rated by 0 users
This post has 8 Replies | 1 Follower

Luke Spadavecchia
Top 500 Contributor
Brighton
Posts 166
Gold Member
Luke Spadavecchia Posted: Sat, Oct 6 2018 9:45 AM

Free to anyone who wants it and is able to collect from Brighton UK. I have a Beovision 6-26 in reasonable cosmetic condition. Unfortunately there appears to be a backlight problem as the screen brightness is not uniform: there are two brighter and two darker stripes in horizontal bands across the screen. This isn't actually that noticeable when watching a programme, but is noticeable on a test screen with uniform colour. Other than that all is working fine.

it's been gathering dust as I planned to attemp a repair, but if I'm honest I'm not going to get round to it so I'd rather it went to a good home for repair or use for parts

Note this is one of the earlier versions that will only display 720p HD on the PC input. It has the Samsung (rather than sharp)  panel.

lawrencejmcook
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 186
Founder
Luke Spadavecchia :

Free to anyone who wants it and is able to collect from Brighton UK. I have a Beovision 6-26 in reasonable cosmetic condition. Unfortunately there appears to be a backlight problem as the screen brightness is not uniform: there are two brighter and two darker stripes in horizontal bands across the screen. This isn't actually that noticeable when watching a programme, but is noticeable on a test screen with uniform colour. Other than that all is working fine.

it's been gathering dust as I planned to attemp a repair, but if I'm honest I'm not going to get round to it so I'd rather it went to a good home for repair or use for parts

Note this is one of the earlier versions that will only display 720p HD on the PC input. It has the Samsung (rather than sharp) panel.

Hi Luke,

I’m interested if yours has a later software chip and PUC chip than mine (which is also one of the early models).

Here is the info from mine:

Type No. 9252

Monitor info

06 IC3. AP SW 2.6

06 IC2. IOP SW 22.0

STB TABLE 3.0

If yours is later I’m happy to collect.

Lawrence

Luke Spadavecchia
Top 500 Contributor
Brighton
Posts 166
Gold Member

Hi Lawrence,

The specs are as follows:

Type number 9272

AP SW 5.2

IOP SW 22.0

STB Table 3.7

Just send me an email if you are still interested

All the best

Luke

lawrencejmcook
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 186
Founder
Luke Spadavecchia :

Hi Lawrence,

The specs are as follows:

Type number 9272

AP SW 5.2

IOP SW 22.0

STB Table 3.7

Just send me an email if you are still interested

All the best

Luke

Hi Luke,

Yes, I am, thank you. Will PM you.

Best regards,

Lawrence
lawrencejmcook
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 186
Founder

Hi Luke, just checking whether you received my email. I didn’t receive a confirmation from the system.

Thanks,

Lawrence

Luke Spadavecchia
Top 500 Contributor
Brighton
Posts 166
Gold Member

Hi Lawrence - no I did not get your email: I've checked my settings and it is the correct address so not sure why it hasn't come through- give it another go and if it still doesn't work I'll raise it with the site admin

all the best

Luke

lawrencejmcook
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 186
Founder

Hi Luke,

I’ve sent you both a PM and an email.

Please advise whether you’ve received them. Thanks.

Lawrence

Luke Spadavecchia
Top 500 Contributor
Brighton
Posts 166
Gold Member

Thanks Lawrence - I got the PM but still no email coming through which is odd. I'll chase that up with admin, but I've responded to the PM so let's take it from there.

Luke Spadavecchia
Top 500 Contributor
Brighton
Posts 166
Gold Member

Thanks Lawrence - I got the PM but still no email coming through which is odd. I'll chase that up with admin, but I've responded to the PM so let's take it from there.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL