rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 4 Replies | 1 Follower

danielshen
Not Ranked
55 Posts
Bronze Member
danielshen posted on Mon, Sep 24 2018 10:53 AM

Dear all,

Any suggestion for the product to clean the beovision 7-55 TV screen (I think BV11-55 can use the same product)? It will be great the product link is provided!

Thanks!

Daniel

All Replies

Aussie Michael
Top 50 Contributor
Melbourne, AU
2,951 Posts
Bronze Member
danielshen:

Dear all,

Any suggestion for the product to clean the beovision 7-55 TV screen (I think BV11-55 can use the same product)? It will be great the product link is provided!

Thanks!

Daniel

I’ve always used a small amount of dishwashing liquid with cold (not hot)

I find hot smears and cold doesn’t.

Then just wipe with a soft cloth
Hungedu
Top 500 Contributor
Ambergris Caye, Belize
148 Posts
Bronze Member

I use a non-abrasive eyeglass or computer screen spray solution for heavily smeared areas, then lightly wipe with a clean microfiber cloth. Use your own breath to touch up streaks and continue light wiping. It takes forever, but it's the only effective way I've found to clean a 7-55 or BeoSound 5 screen.

BeoLab 5, BeoVision 7-55 MK2, BeoSound 5 Encore, BeoSound 9000, BeoLab Penta III, BeoLab 8000, BeoLab 6000, BeoLab 2, BeoLab 7-6, BeoSound 8, BeoTime (analog clock), Beo 4 remote.

Blackrix
Top 100 Contributor
936 Posts
Bronze Member

I always use 2 clean soft dishcloths and hot water. Soak the first dishcloth in hot water and wring it out before using it. Clean the screen with this cloth, and afterwards dry the screen with the other dry soft dishcloth. Never use papier towels, because that van damage the anti reflex coating on your screen.

w5bno123
Top 150 Contributor
London
455 Posts
Bronze Member
We recommend using a little bit of Fast Glass by Autoglym with a microfibre cloth.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL