rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 38 Replies | 3 Followers

Chris Harrison
Top 200 Contributor
Peak District
379 Posts
Bronze Member
Chris Harrison posted on Tue, Nov 13 2012 11:47 PM

I am thinking about putting my Beosound 1 in the bathroom to listen to the radio in the shower etc. Would you recommend? Any advice?

Thanks.

Beosound 8, Beotime, Beocom 4, Beo 5, Lutron Rania, MacBook 15" (Mid 2015), iPad Pro, iPhone 6S, B&O Play H3, Beolit 12, Form 2, A8 Headphones, B&O Play A1, B&O Essence

All Replies

Chris Harrison
Top 200 Contributor
Peak District
379 Posts
Bronze Member

elephant:

Chris Harrison:
Well, wet room is just about complete. Beosound 1 will be going up in the next week or so if anyone can give me an excuse not to.

shall we do a bathroom thread ?!?!?

oh I guess this is .... maybe I will shoot a picture of the A3 having a shower Big Smile

Elephant, 

That sounds like a good idea! 

Beosound 8, Beotime, Beocom 4, Beo 5, Lutron Rania, MacBook 15" (Mid 2015), iPad Pro, iPhone 6S, B&O Play H3, Beolit 12, Form 2, A8 Headphones, B&O Play A1, B&O Essence

Uldall
Top 500 Contributor
Denmark
160 Posts
Bronze Member
Uldall replied on Wed, Dec 12 2012 10:17 PM

It´s a lifestyle.

Chris Harrison
Top 200 Contributor
Peak District
379 Posts
Bronze Member

Uldall, stunning bathroom speaker!! 

hfat
Top 150 Contributor
Vienna, Austria
663 Posts
Bronze Member

My BL3500 in my bathroom.

hfat

beojeff
Top 75 Contributor
USA
1,504 Posts
Bronze Member

I've had a BeoLab 3500 in a bathroom with shower for 16+ years and it's still working well. I like the idea of adding an Essence Wall Remote. Much safer touching the battery-powered essence remote than touching the BeoLab 3500 controls.

Beophile
Not Ranked
USA
38 Posts
Founder

In my master bathroom have a Beolab 11 and a pair of Beovox 2.2 in the ceiling powered by two channels of a BeoAmp 16.  I’m using an Essence mk2 as the source.  The audio from the Essence mk2 passes to the Beolab 11 (which has a crossover built in) and then goes to the BeoAmp 16 to power the Beovox 2.2.  This is probably something of an unconventional paring, but it works very well and sounds incredible together.  For completeness, I should mention there is also a 32” Beoply V1 by the tub, but that’s another story.  Frankly, of all the amazing B&O equipment I’m fortunate to have in my home, the system in my master bathroom is easily the most used and probably my favorite.   

Aussie Michael
Top 50 Contributor
Melbourne, AU
3,301 Posts
Bronze Member
elephant
Top 10 Contributor
AU
8,218 Posts
Founder
Chris Harrison:

Elephant, That sounds like a good idea!

Well here is the A3

Not quite taking it’s shower ... maybe paddling it’s toes

This is a true B&O lifestyle photo ... no wires

Although to be honest the A3 normally lives on the RHS of the basin connected to the recharger

BeoNut since '75

MircoHH
Top 500 Contributor
Germany
232 Posts
Bronze Member

I have a Beosound 35 in my Bathroom and it is working well. No problems. 

Page 3 of 3 (39 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL