rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 4 Replies | 0 Followers

stampfki
Top 500 Contributor
105 Posts
Silver Member
stampfki posted on Fri, Jul 13 2018 1:41 PM

hi,

The B&O App is recognizing the A2 and is asking if I want to set it up. But afterwards it’s not shown in the product list.

is it supposed to work with this app or only with the Beoplay?

All Replies

Hiort
Top 50 Contributor
Sweden
2,203 Posts
Bronze Member
Hiort replied on Sat, Jul 14 2018 9:43 AM
stampfki:

hi,

The B&O App is recognizing the A2 and is asking if I want to set it up. But afterwards it’s not shown in the product list.

is it supposed to work with this app or only with the Beoplay?

You can only trigger setup. Same as if you where using the Beoplay app.

A2 is not a Netlink product (no WiFi) and therefore cannot be controlled by the B&O app

rogger007
Not Ranked
1 Posts
Bronze Member

Yes, this should work with the B&O App as said by iCloud Support. I have also tested myself it is working very fine. It will also work with Beoplay. I don't know why in your case it is not working. You can also ask them, they will surely resolve your issue.

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
11,842 Posts
Bronze Member

rogger007:

Yes, this should work with the B&O App as said by iCloud Support. I have also tested myself it is working very fine. It will also work with Beoplay. I don't know why in your case it is not working. You can also ask them, they will surely resolve your issue.

I don’t knaow which experience you are referring to - nor why you post a link to an Apple support site.

The answer that Hiort gave is correct!

The A2 is a bluetooth speaker - enjoy it as such....sending from any bluetooth enabled source device.

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV.

mbee
Top 50 Contributor
Paris, France
1,671 Posts
Bronze Member
mbee replied on Sat, Jul 14 2018 11:01 PM

@MM and all : the post is a scam, it's not a link to Apple. MODERATOR PLEASE DELETE (I've tried the function "report abuse" but it's not working).

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL