Horizon/BLGW

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 4 Replies | 0 Followers

athos
Not Ranked
46 Posts
Bronze Member
athos posted on Thu, Apr 12 2018 2:18 PM

Today a new TV installed, the Horizon 48. Previous had a Beoplay V1 in my set up. The BLGW worked perfect. The newHorizon (with BT remote, have some issues with displaying light and Home automation on the new remote Control. When I start the tv, I do get the "light" and "Home automation". on the display of the remote control. When I change to music (BS Moment). the both choices disappear. I have to back to TV to get them back on the display. Also when the TV is off (not in eco mode!), There is not the possibility to choose the light and home automation. Anyone aware of this issue?

All Replies

athos
Not Ranked
46 Posts
Bronze Member
athos replied on Thu, Apr 12 2018 8:38 PM

Have to adjust my earlier post a little. The beoremote One BT only displays light/homectrl for a few minutes after putting the Horizon on. After a few minutes the display on the remote does not show ligt/homectrl anymore. Have to put tv off and on again, then it displays these again. The BLGW works fine when used with Beolink app2.

boskonay
Top 500 Contributor
72 Posts
Bronze Member

Am pretty sure the Horizon isn't compatible with the BLGW in that way as yet (at least mine works the same as you describe)

athos
Not Ranked
46 Posts
Bronze Member
athos replied on Thu, Apr 12 2018 9:06 PM

So you have the same, that you can see light/homectrl on the display of the BR One BT only for a coup[le of minutes after switching on tv (or music or other source), and than disappear? My "old' V1 did not had that problem.....

Seanie_230
Top 50 Contributor
UK
1,974 Posts
Bronze Member
Hello

Best bet is to raise a ticket at beointergration and ask if it is fully supported.

Good luck

BLGW - Rekindling the love of ML

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL