rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Gary
Top 500 Contributor
Dublin, Ohio
75 Posts
Bronze Member
Gary posted on Tue, Feb 13 2018 4:23 PM

Can anyone give me an idea of what I would pay for a new Essence remote (table version)? If you have any information on how well this remote interacts with the Beocore, it would be most appreciated. --- Thank you!

All Replies

stampfki
Top 500 Contributor
83 Posts
Silver Member

Just now I have paid on eBay 140 Euer. Brand new 

LeMirage
Not Ranked
42 Posts
Bronze Member

I have paid €195 a few months ago at my dealer. 

Not sure about your other question but you can program it for quit a few different modes, both IR and Bluetooth. On the B&O support site there is a detailed PDF with instructions.

Gary
Top 500 Contributor
Dublin, Ohio
75 Posts
Bronze Member
Gary replied on Tue, Feb 13 2018 10:48 PM

Thank you for the information.

laseralex
Not Ranked
40 Posts
Bronze Member

Gary:

Can anyone give me an idea of what I would pay for a new Essence remote (table version)? If you have any information on how well this remote interacts with the Beocore, it would be most appreciated. --- Thank you!

Be careful!

You will start using the table remote and think "Oh, this is really useful."  Then you will realize that it would be nice to have one also mounted on the wall nearby, so you don't need to walk over to the table to change volume.  That will work for a while, but then you realize you need one by your reading char also, to stop carrying the original table remote around.  Soon you have more invested in remotes than in the Core.

This is only partially a joke.  My bedroom Essence has three remotes: bedroom door, bathroom door, and bedside.  I use all three every day.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL