rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 5 Replies | 1 Follower

lukerglen
Not Ranked
3 Posts
Bronze Member
lukerglen posted on Tue, Feb 13 2018 3:46 PM

Hi,

Just bought these. Sound is crisp & clear. Awesome so far. However I was wondering if there is some way to change the audio settings/equalizer App etc so that I could pump up the base a little. It's lacking in this area.

All Replies

Jon
Top 500 Contributor
Hampshire, United Kingdom
76 Posts
Gold Member
Jon replied on Tue, Feb 13 2018 3:50 PM
Glad you like them! You’ll be able to do it in the BeoPlay app in the ToneTouch section :)
Aussie Michael
Top 50 Contributor
Melbourne, AU
2,702 Posts
Bronze Member
lukerglen:

Hi,

Just bought these. Sound is crisp & clear. Awesome so far. However I was wondering if there is some way to change the audio settings/equalizer App etc so that I could pump up the base a little. It's lacking in this area.

How do they fit in your ear ? Are they like the earset 3i and just sit in your ear or do you have to cram them in for them to sound good ?
lukerglen
Not Ranked
3 Posts
Bronze Member

Sorry I don't know what the earset 3i are. I've always a bose customer. These are my first B&O purchase.

Yes I do push them in but I use the foam ear plugs rather than the plastic/rubber ones so they fit snug.  I've not noticed they get uncomfortable at any point so far. They certainly don't slip out.

I've since used the beo app to lean more base into it and now it's marginally more basey, but it's still light. Regardless, the sound is crisp & clear and despite no noise cancellation capability, they are just as quiet as my noise cancelling bose head phones. Interesting.  Actually I've noticed that even if I pause the music, I often have to tap the left ear to turn the 'transparency' on, to hear someone talking to me...they are very effecting blocking/isolating ambient noise.

w5bno123
Top 150 Contributor
London
392 Posts
Bronze Member
When you’re in Tonetouch you can expand the dot and make it much bigger to cover more of the EQ which makes the earpiece slightly louder as well.
lukerglen
Not Ranked
3 Posts
Bronze Member

Ah, cool. That wasn't obvious. Thanks for the tip. It's effective.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL