Craig posted on Tue, Feb 13 2018 10:08 AM

How hard can it be?

All Replies

Søren Mexico
Top 10 Contributor
Mexico City
6,320 Posts
Gold Member

No problem Craig, I have gotten so much help on this forum, so trying to help someone is a pleasure , just sorry that it didnt work out, but now you (and the forum) knows that I have a BM 4400 for spares. You did a tremendous good job restoring one of the best BMs ever made, now enjoy the music and a good glass of vine, I will join you with one of my cubas

Collecting Vintage B&O is not a hobby, its a lifestyle.

Rich
Top 50 Contributor
Orlando, Florida, USA
2,571 Posts
Bronze Member
Rich replied on Wed, Mar 21 2018 11:58 PM
Take and then give back, that’s the spirit of the forum.

h1npw
Top 75 Contributor
West Bridgford, Nottingham.
1,086 Posts
Founder
h1npw replied on Mon, Nov 5 2018 6:13 PM

Craig,

I can't believe this didn't sell on ebay for £125, although I have to say I think you undersold it!

Better photos and a more enthusiastic sales pitch should do it! I know you're just being honest, but if you can tell the prospective buyers it's been soak tested for X hours (assuming it has of course), works faultlessly and sounds bloomin fantastic, I'm sure it'll sell.

Very tempted myself, but 'er indoors will probably spot I'll then have 2 and will then question my sanity (amongst other things...) Big Smile

Good luck finding a good home for it

Cheers

Nigel      

Craig
Top 75 Contributor
Yarm, United Kingdom
1,521 Posts
Gold Member
Craig replied on Mon, Nov 5 2018 7:44 PM

Nigel

Very kind of you to say so....I'm not concerned about the units failure to attract a buyer, Debbie is going on at me about the number of bits and pieces I'm accumulating....thing is they are all quite special to me, so I'm just going through the motions ;¬) I'll probably give it away to a friend if it continues to remain unloved....

h1npw
Top 75 Contributor
West Bridgford, Nottingham.
1,086 Posts
Founder
h1npw replied on Tue, Nov 6 2018 11:08 PM

I'm damn sure they're all quite special to you after all the time and effort you've put into them!

I understand you're strategy now Wink ! I'd double the starting price if I were you! Big Smile

Page 9 of 9 (125 items) « First ... < Previous 5 6 7 8 9 | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL