Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 8 Replies | 1 Follower

Stickler
Not Ranked
Czech Republic
7 Posts
Bronze Member
Stickler posted on Fri, Jan 19 2018 7:59 PM

Hello,

for the long time, I still try to find covers for my Beolab 8000s. But I think it's not possible, there's nothing on eBay, forums, anywhere.. Especially when I try to find it in white color.

But in the Beoshop there are (supposedly) brand new one (including in white) for Beolab 8002.

How large diferences there are? Of course, at the first sight I see other solution of the diode. But it can be modified. But what about dimmensions, or handles?

Thank you all for your help!

Denis

All Replies

Beosince98
Top 500 Contributor
226 Posts
Silver Member

I dont know the answer to your problem. However, if you are trying to replace them because the fabric is damaged, simply buy some acoustic fabric and put it over the speaker grill. 

Stickler
Not Ranked
Czech Republic
7 Posts
Bronze Member

Thank you for your reply.

It would be the best way, I know, but problem is that plastic constructions on my 8000s are damaged (broken in several places). And there's no way how to fix it.. Sad

Soren
Top 500 Contributor
Denmark
108 Posts
Bronze Member
Soren replied on Fri, Jan 19 2018 10:13 PM

You Can buy Them here: 

http://www.bremdal-radio.dk/webshop/brugt-b-og-o/lyd/tilbehør/beolab-8000-frontstof-sort/

And in white here:

http://radioogtveksperten.dk/tilbehoer-44/frontstof-104/beolab-8000-105/beolab-8000-hvidt-frontstof-ombytning-987.html

Søren 

Stickler
Not Ranked
Czech Republic
7 Posts
Bronze Member
Stickler replied on Sat, Jan 20 2018 12:38 PM

Thank you Soren!

I never find it on this site. If this website is real and no fake (I don't have any experience with Denmark e-shops - but in this case it's manufacturer country), I'll try to buy it and I hope that my 8000s will have a new covers as soon as possible Thumbs Up

Stickler
Not Ranked
Czech Republic
7 Posts
Bronze Member

Hello guys,

so, yesterday I got the package with new covers. Soren, thank you for your help!

But.. Is it normal how dark is it? It's more like grey than white. But OK, that's new covers, my old covers had a good fabric, but the plastic construction was broken.Smile

Stickler
Not Ranked
Czech Republic
7 Posts
Bronze Member

Guys,

I would like to take this opportunity and ask all of you if anyone know where to find other parts to fix my 8000s, because the seller (of my 8000s) was a cheater and it's necessary for good condition. I didn't know how bad it was..

1. Lower chassis part (aluminium leg) - construction under chrome covers. Seller didn't tell anything about broken legs on both 8000s... I finded one leg on eBay from USA and after I received it, I replaced it, but now I can't find second one. Problem is, that stability is not OK, bass are poor, etc..
  2. Rubber ring around diode in the bottom of amp. One loudspeaker doesn't have it..
  3. Original fastening screws for lower chassis part (leg). Someone who glued the broken leg used bad screws and I want to use original..
  4. Original fastening screw for amp in the front panel. One of 6 is broken too..

And last question. Are the top parts (round chrome covers on the top of the 8000s) changeable? Because on the one loudspeaker is this cover in the bad condition and if I ever find it, I don't know if I can replace it..

Thank you for every tips and advices!

laseralex
Top 500 Contributor
117 Posts
Bronze Member

Looks great! Big Smile

2x Beosound Moment
4x Beosound Essence Mk II
3x Beolab 8000
1x Beolab 6000
1x Beolab 3
3x Beolab 2