Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Click here to change your Beoworld Account Details

Beolink gateway firmware upgrade problems.

rated by 0 users
Answered (Not Verified) This post has 0 verified answers | 3 Replies | 1 Follower

huwtec
Not Ranked
8 Posts
Bronze Member
huwtec posted on Fri, Jan 12 2018 10:20 AM
Hi

I recently bought a second hand BLGW which has v1.0.0 firmware on it. When I click on “check for latest version” I get a message “Error while connecting with update server (Invalid credentials)”. Anybody know what I am doing wrong or what the problem could be?

Huw

All Replies

Seanie_230
Top 50 Contributor
UK
1,972 Posts
Gold Member
huwtec:

Hi

I recently bought a second hand BLGW which has v1.0.0 firmware on it. When I click on “check for latest version” I get a message “Error while connecting with update server (Invalid credentials)”. Anybody know what I am doing wrong or what the problem could be?

Huw

Hello

Check it’s on DHCP

Check the time and date are correct

Failing that contact ticket via beointergration.

I had this problem on mine years ago and it was something on the server which was fixed for me

BLGW - Rekindling the love of ML

huwtec
Not Ranked
8 Posts
Bronze Member
huwtec replied on Sun, Jan 14 2018 2:55 PM

Hi Seanie

Thanks for the reply. I did have it set up on a fixed ip address but have tried it on DHCP as you suggested but still no success. the time and date are correct and updated automatically. I have contacted beointergration and am waiting for they're reply.

huwtec
Not Ranked
8 Posts
Bronze Member
Answered (Not Verified) huwtec replied on Wed, Jan 17 2018 9:40 AM
Suggested by huwtec

Hi

Can anybody tell me how long B&O usually take to respond to a query? I e-mailed beointergration over the weekend regarding the problem I am having with firmware upgrade but have not heard back from them.

Also I have now noticed when I open the BeoTool app on my phone under Product overview the BLGW shows that it is "off line", is this the reason that it will not update? How do I get it online? My BeoSound Essence update`s fine and shows "online" in the BeoTool app.

Huw

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL