This post has 13 Replies | 0 Followers

9 LEE
Top 10 Contributor
Eastbourne, UK
Posts 7,195
Founder
9 LEE Posted: Tue, Nov 21 2017 9:59 AM

Hello All,

Late last week I was having a conversation with one of my old contacts at B&O, who is now heading up a growing chain of B&O Dealers in the UK.

He asked about BeoWorld and how it was going, and we discussed the market in general.

We then got to current Promo's and Special Offers, how low margins were, how tight it was out there trying to do a deal, and then out of the blue he suggested extending a 25% off for Black Friday to BeoWorld Members and Users to get the ball rolling.

I thought that was pretty generous, seeing as there's very little margin on PLAY - so I've agreed to run an advert and a code which is live for one week (ends on the 27th). Just click the banner, shop, and enter the code.

I think any dealer willing to give us almost all of his margin deserves our support, so if you're thinking about buying a PLAY item as a Christmas gift, or even for yourself, jump on it.

Regards

Lee

Brian
Top 500 Contributor
London/Aarhus
Posts 219
Bronze Member
Brian replied on Tue, Nov 21 2017 10:14 AM

I was just on his site deciding what to purchase when you posted this Lee :-)

moxxey
Top 25 Contributor
South West, UK
Posts 5,339
Bronze Member
moxxey replied on Tue, Nov 21 2017 10:26 AM

That's *some* discount off an A9. Incredible.

Brings it down to around £1350.

Yendys
Top 500 Contributor
Sydney
Posts 312
Bronze Member
Yendys replied on Tue, Nov 21 2017 10:56 AM
Great Lee as I was going play shopping for Christmas
CB
Top 75 Contributor
> You are Here <
Posts 1,747
Gold Member
CB replied on Tue, Nov 21 2017 1:10 PM
Hi Lee and thanks for this offer.

For the ones using exclusively the Beoworld app, a link in your message could be welcome...
Stonk
Top 50 Contributor
Marlow, Bucks, UK
Posts 2,070
Bronze Member
Stonk replied on Tue, Nov 21 2017 1:39 PM

CB:
Hi Lee and thanks for this offer.

For the ones using exclusively the Beoworld app, a link in your message could be welcome...

NuCONNECT  Code: BeoWorldBF

Better to click the banner if you have a choice thoughWink

If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.

Tucker
Top 200 Contributor
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL, USA
Posts 439
Gold Member
Tucker replied on Tue, Nov 21 2017 2:07 PM

I wish a US dealer was this nice!!  

Beosound 9000 MK III, Beosound Century, Beogram 5005, Beolab 8000, Beolab 5000,  Beolab 4000, Beolab 5, Beovision 8, Beovision 10, Beovision 5, Beoplay A2, Beoplay E8, Beoplay H6.

BenSA
Top 75 Contributor
Durban, South Africa
Posts 1,399
Bronze Member
BenSA replied on Tue, Nov 21 2017 2:08 PM

Are you allowed to use this discount as many times as one wants on Black Friday? Therefore multiple purchases?

9 LEE
Top 10 Contributor
Eastbourne, UK
Posts 7,195
Founder
9 LEE replied on Tue, Nov 21 2017 2:10 PM

BenSA:

Are you allowed to use this discount as many times as one wants on Black Friday? Therefore multiple purchases?

Use it as much as you like over the next 7 days.  Tell your friends, tell your family, fill your boots as they say!

I think it's an incredible offer.

Lee

StUrrock
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 995
Bronze Member
StUrrock replied on Tue, Nov 21 2017 3:36 PM
9 LEE:

Hello All,

Late last week I was having a conversation with one of my old contacts at B&O, who is now heading up a growing chain of B&O Dealers in the UK.

He asked about BeoWorld and how it was going, and we discussed the market in general.

We then got to current Promo's and Special Offers, how low margins were, how tight it was out there trying to do a deal, and then out of the blue he suggested extending a 25% off for Black Friday to BeoWorld Members and Users to get the ball rolling.

I thought that was pretty generous, seeing as there's very little margin on PLAY - so I've agreed to run an advert and a code which is live for one week (ends on the 27th). Just click the banner, shop, and enter the code.

I think any dealer willing to give us almost all of his margin deserves our support, so if you're thinking about buying a PLAY item as a Christmas gift, or even for yourself, jump on it.

Regards

Lee

Nucoonnect will be the uk distributors one day I feel sure of it.
9 LEE
Top 10 Contributor
Eastbourne, UK
Posts 7,195
Founder
9 LEE replied on Tue, Nov 21 2017 4:16 PM

StUrrock:

NuConnect will be the uk distributors one day I feel sure of it.

Well they've certainly got someone running the show who is laser-focused on doing it properly, that's for sure.

For now though, just take the 25% and run. Laughing

Lee

w5bno123
Top 150 Contributor
London
Posts 578
Bronze Member
w5bno123 replied on Tue, Nov 21 2017 5:44 PM
9 LEE:

Well they've certainly got someone running the show who is laser-focused on doing it properly, that's for sure.

For now though, just take the 25% and run.

Lee

The offer is co funded 50/50 by the dealer and B&O meaning it’s available at all stores that have stock between Black Friday and Cyber Monday. 25% is the headline offer on the A2 Active and 20% on all other items.

NuConnect are basically the old U.K. B&O team, good luck to them.
Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,488
Bronze Member

Similar offers from danish dealers

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV.

lausvi
Top 150 Contributor
Helsinki - Finland
Posts 688
Gold Member
lausvi replied on Fri, Nov 24 2017 5:26 PM

9 LEE:

Thanks for the tip, I put in a small order Smile

Page 1 of 1 (14 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL