in Canada the software updated today to 2.7.37196.117795280  from 2.5

tv at 3.60.30

Matt
Not Ranked
London
Posts 30
Gold Member
Matt replied on Mon, Mar 16 2020 10:38 PM

Mine was flashing green when I looked this morning and upon starting up it updated to 2.7.37196. 

Leepay
Not Ranked
Posts 4
Bronze Member
Leepay replied on Tue, Mar 24 2020 10:49 AM

Jean,

I finally got it solved.  After trying multiple 4k/8k hdmi cables between the ATV and the soundbar inputs and still getting the problems  I had to change the factory hdmi cable between the soundbar and the hdmi 2 input on the panel.  I used a verified 4k/8k cable and now the dolbyvision and hdr signal from the ATV are perfect and the eclipse switches between formats without losing signal.  I no longer get the “signal not available” error.

Stan
Top 100 Contributor
Chicago-area USA
Posts 840
Bronze Member
Stan replied on Mon, Feb 15 2021 5:11 PM

I upgraded my software last night to 3.2.42684.  Not sure how long the update had been waiting for me as I don't allow auto-updates. 

In any event, I think the sound is a bit better.  Maybe the show I was watching was mixed particularly well, but it seemed that the voices were clearer and the overall sound was more spread out (in a good way).  I didn't think they could improve it, but they did, or my imagination is running wild... but it wasn't like I was looking for it.  I had kind of forgotten about the upgrade, was watching the TV, I thought to myself "this sounds really good tonight", and then remembered the upgrade.

Michael
Top 50 Contributor
Sweden
Posts 2,575
Bronze Member
Michael replied on Mon, Feb 15 2021 7:08 PM
Stan:

I upgraded my software last night to 3.2.42684. Not sure how long the update had been waiting for me as I don't allow auto-updates.

In any event, I think the sound is a bit better. Maybe the show I was watching was mixed particularly well, but it seemed that the voices were clearer and the overall sound was more spread out (in a good way). I didn't think they could improve it, but they did, or my imagination is running wild... but it wasn't like I was looking for it. I had kind of forgotten about the upgrade, was watching the TV, I thought to myself "this sounds really good tonight", and then remembered the upgrade.

I don’t think it was any changes done to the sound, was it? I had some issues with hdmi not switching properly in my mk2 model but that now seem to work better, as does the stand.

Beolab 50, Beolab 8000 x 2, Beolab 4000 x 2, 
BeoSound Core, BeoSound 9000, BeoSound Century, 
BeoLit 15, BeoPlay A1, BeoPlay P2, BeoPlay H9 3rd Gen, BeoPlay H6, EarSet 3i, 
BeoVision Eclipse Gen 2 55", BeoPlay V1-40, 
BeoCom 6000 and so much else :)  

Stan
Top 100 Contributor
Chicago-area USA
Posts 840
Bronze Member
Stan replied on Mon, Feb 15 2021 9:21 PM

B&O never really says much about what is in each update.  However, during the update process, I did see a message about "updating stand" so they must have done something there.

If they did update the sound somehow, this would be unusual which is one of the reasons I posted this - is it just me imagining the sound differences or maybe others hear it too?

Nidi
Not Ranked
Posts 45
Bronze Member
Nidi replied on Fri, Apr 30 2021 8:31 AM

Hi, new Software for Beovision Eclipse is avaiable; 3.4.43814, whats new?

Fansastic
Top 150 Contributor
The Hague, The Netherlands
Posts 715
Gold Member
Fansastic replied on Fri, Apr 30 2021 9:39 AM
Apart from addition of BL28 I did not notice any differences

BV Harmony 65 / Eclipse 55 / BL 50 / 19 / 18 / BS 2 all brass

BV Horizon 48 / V1 40 / BL 17 / Beoplay S3 all black

V1 / BL 3 / BS Essence MKII / Beoplay A3 all white

BS Moment / BS 3000 / BS 3200 / BL 400 all silver

Headphones / bluetooth speakers / BLC NL-ML / BLGateway

I know…B&O virus has grown on me ! 

Dyssegaard
Top 500 Contributor
Copenhagen, Denmark
Posts 251
Bronze Member
Software version 4.1.47188 for Eclipse 1st gen is available.

I have updated my Eclipse 55 1st gen, and the only change I have noticed so far is the addition of a new field in the web interface called Airplay latency.

The BR1BT also gets updated when you turn the tv off.

Best regards - Dyssegaard

Living room: Beovision Eclipse 55, Beolab 3 / R1 (back), Beolab 2 / R1 (sub), AppleTV 4K. Bedroom: Beovision 11-40, AppleTV 4. Home office: Beoplay M5. Kitchen: Beoplay M5. Travel: Beoplay H8, Beoplay A1. NAS: WD My Cloud Home / Plex DLNA Server.

Hiort
Top 50 Contributor
Sweden
Posts 2,816
Bronze Member
Hiort replied on Wed, Oct 13 2021 1:26 PM

Dyssegaard:
Software version 4.1.47188 for Eclipse 1st gen is available.

I have updated my Eclipse 55 1st gen, and the only change I have noticed so far is the addition of a new field in the web interface called Airplay latency.

That setting is now available in the various speakers. Tried to change the number (100 is max). I cannot say it improve Airplay.

Livingroom: BL3, BL11, BV11-46 Kitchen: Beosound 1 GVA, Beocom 2 Bathroom: M3 Homeoffice: M3, Beocom 2  Library: Beosound Emerge, Beocom 6000 Bedroom: M5, Essence remote  Travel: Beoplay E8 2.0, Beoplay P2, Beoplay Earset

Page 4 of 4 (130 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL