Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Gilbert
Not Ranked
Poland
17 Posts
Bronze Member
Gilbert posted on Tue, Aug 22 2017 2:23 PM

Hello 

when  I recently did a factory reset I lost the login to Dezzer and Tunel which is natural. the problem is that I cannot reestablish the connection to Tunel, putting in the login and password and after a while, I get the massage can not connect, no problem with Dezzer, I even did create a new account same result, any sugestions Thank You.

G

All Replies

Beroli
Top 500 Contributor
Germany
316 Posts
Bronze Member
Beroli replied on Tue, Aug 22 2017 10:22 PM
Gilbert :

Hello

when I recently did a factory reset I lost the login to Dezzer and Tunel which is natural. the problem is that I cannot reestablish the connection to Tunel, putting in the login and password and after a while, I get the massage can not connect, no problem with Dezzer, I even did create a new account same result, any sugestions Thank You.

G

Hi Gilbert,

I experienced this issue several times after doing a factory reset since the latest 4 beta-versions. In the first place, it drove me crazy, knowing that I had typed in the correct login-details. My work around since then is, tapping on back without trying to type in the login details a “eleven time“, then move on with the setup without Tunein. You will see, that despite of the error messages you are already logged-in in TuneIn.

It seems the setup-routine is not recognizing the successful login. Therefore you can not move on with the procedure.

Cheers Beroli

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL