Sign in   |  Join   |  Help

Has anyone updated Beolab Transmitter 1?

rated by 0 users
Answered (Not Verified) This post has 0 verified answers | 1 Reply | 0 Followers

pjk561
Top 500 Contributor
74 Posts
Bronze Member
pjk561 posted on Thu, Aug 3 2017 12:08 AM

If you have updated software of the Beolab Transmitter 1 did you have to reconfigure the speakers again or did the Transmitter 1 remember what it had before as far as what speakers were attached?

Thanks,

All Replies

pjk561
Top 500 Contributor
74 Posts
Bronze Member
Suggested by pjk561

I went ahead and tried to update the wireless software on my six Receiver 1s. I followed the B&O Instructions. I did see the PL status light come on green then did flash to red for a couple of seconds, followed by a couple of seconds of flashing green. This matches what the instructions says will happen. Next the PL status light is to flash red and the Transmitter 1 will turn off. Mine PL status light turned solid green and stayed that way. The Wireless Indicator on the back remained a solid orange. After a couple of minutes with the PL status a solid green and the Wireless indicator a solid orange I unplugged the unit from the mains, waited over a minute then removed the updating USB stick followed by reinstalling the mains. The Transmitter 1 PL status indicator remained off. I fired up the attached Beosystem 4 and all appeared to be normal with sound emanating from all the channels. I guess all is good. Time will tell.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL