Moment is stuck displaying B&O logo

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 5 Replies | 0 Followers

johnbrks
Not Ranked
53 Posts
Bronze Member
johnbrks posted on Wed, May 24 2017 5:56 AM
 i was playing a song on the moment via DLNA and when the song ended, my moment interface suddenly displayed B&O.  it does this for about 20 seconds then flashes off and displays B&O again.  it never boots (with the watercolors).
I have tried:
1. resetting the interface with a paper clip (no effect)
2. powering down the sound heart and turning it back on (no effect)
3. resetting the sound heart to factory settings.  this had no effect (other than now i cannot connect to the sound heart with the app as it is no longer connected to the network)
any thoughts?

All Replies

Lyle Clarke
Not Ranked
Lunderskov
51 Posts
Bronze Member
Hej John

Sorry to hear about your issue.

I asked the team about your issue and they said you will need to contact your dealer to get it resolved.

Cheers

Lyle
zerocool143
Top 500 Contributor
94 Posts
Bronze Member

Try to open the tablet and remove the battery for a couple of minutes. If this doesn't work then  you need to ask your dealer to replace the tablet.

Chris
Top 75 Contributor
Ostend-BE
1,169 Posts
Bronze Member
Chris replied on Wed, May 24 2017 8:25 AM

Do not open the unit under warranty conditions.

As Lyle mentioned, contact your dealer and they will take the necessary steps or replace your Jukebox.

He needs the complete Moment (Jukebox + Soundheart).

"Believe nothing you read and only half of what you see, let your ears tell you the truth."

Kiran
Top 100 Contributor
UK
1,019 Posts
Bronze Member
Kiran replied on Wed, May 24 2017 10:08 AM
Happened to me when I first purchased in December and did the update straight away.

I got it replaced then I let it charge fully then I updated it 👍🏻

All working flawless so far...

Regards

Kiran

Born in NL; I ride ML

johnbrks
Not Ranked
53 Posts
Bronze Member

Thanks.  it had to go in.  apparently bricked by the update.  i got it back after two weeks and now it will connect to wi-fi, but not beoportal, deezer or tune in.  all was fine before this.

i tried moving it to a fixed IP address, but no luck.  i can play music from my DLNA, but it will not log into deezer (failed login) or check for software updates (unable to check for software update).

sigh.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL