Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 20 Replies | 3 Followers

Seanie_230
Top 50 Contributor
UK
1,974 Posts
Bronze Member
Seanie_230 posted on Fri, Feb 17 2017 7:30 PM
Hello all

My area has been targeted this month and had over 5 breakin's not nice feeing at all

Police have increase patrols etc in the area but the offenders seem to bust a window grab and run which is scary when your in bed.

Being worried I want to buy a wireless cam asap.

Quick question has anyone setup a nest cam with the BLGW ? If yes I will buy one tomorrow and set it up.

Also I think the nest can alert you if something moves.

Can the cam be shown in home control on the V1 screen ?

BLGW - Rekindling the love of ML

All Replies

BeoMegaMan
Top 150 Contributor
572 Posts
Bronze Member
boskonay:

Has anyone got a Mobotix Door cam working with the BLGW?

Yes. it was being used at last years Cedia display tied into the BLGW.

Ah, you know... A little B&O here, a little there 

beoandy
Top 200 Contributor
sissi not kangaroo
295 Posts
Gold Member

hi seanie!

can you please help me with the foscam c2? which parameters did you fill in the blgw? 

base url with port or without? (port 88 or 554?)

base rtsp url: the same url?

username&passwort or with with the rtsp url?

rtsp stream: /videomain

image?

mjpeg? 

thanks a lot!

beoandy

BS Ouverture, BS 9000, AV 9000, Avant 32 DVD, BV9, BV6-22, BS 5, BS 4500, BS 7000, BC 9500, Beo6, BL Penta, F1000, BLGW, etc....

beoandy
Top 200 Contributor
sissi not kangaroo
295 Posts
Gold Member
beoandy replied on Fri, Mar 23 2018 10:04 PM

Hi!

After some trial and error - here are my configuration of the foscam c2 in the blgw:

Maybe not all correct but its working fine. (in the webpanel and beolink and beolink2 app). Any improvements?

base url: "IP-Adresse":88

base rtsp url: "IP-Adresse":88/videoMain

Username: "user"

password: "pwd"

rtsp stream: rtsp://„user“:“pwd“@„IP-Adresse":88/videoMain

highResolution image: http://„IP-Adresse":88/cgi-bin/CGIProxy.fcgi?cmd=snapPicture2&usr=„user“&pwd=„pwd“

lowResolution image: http://„IP-Adresse":88/cgi-bin/CGIProxy.fcgi?cmd=snapPicture2&usr=„user“&pwd=„pwd“

HighResolution mjpeg: http://„IP-Adresse“:88/cgi-bin/CGIProxy.fcgi?cmd=snapPicture2&usr=„user“&pwd=„pwd“

LowResolution mjpeg: http://„IP-Adresse“:88/cgi-bin/CGIProxy.fcgi?cmd=snapPicture2&usr=„user“&pwd=„pwd“

BS Ouverture, BS 9000, AV 9000, Avant 32 DVD, BV9, BV6-22, BS 5, BS 4500, BS 7000, BC 9500, Beo6, BL Penta, F1000, BLGW, etc....

mczac
Not Ranked
49 Posts
Bronze Member
mczac replied on Fri, Mar 23 2018 11:28 PM

You can pull the images from Nest Cameras and store them locally, but not the live feed.

That requires you to create Nest developer account to obtain credentials for external script running say on your home server. But ideally you want to have 30 days recording and that is only available with pricey subscription, particularly if you have several cameras. On a positive side Cloud processing allows smart objects/face recognition if you aren't bothered with your live feed stored on Google servers.

Nest can also be integrated with HomeKit using homebridge, so you can use detected motion events to trigger lights in your house if no one is home...

BeoHut
Top 150 Contributor
474 Posts
Bronze Member

Hi beoandy,

Just bought a Foscam C2 camera. Now I want to use this with my BLGW and want the view of the camera in my Webpanel and on my Avant/V1.

Which driver do I have to use to put in the above parameters? 

Can yo help help me or someone else? Thanks in advance!

Greetings from BeoHut

beoandy
Top 200 Contributor
sissi not kangaroo
295 Posts
Gold Member

hi beohut!

you need no driver! go in the blgw setup to interfaces and then on the left side to camera. 

fill in the parameter as seen on my post above. (let the parameter pan commands, tilt commands and zoom commands free) "ip-adresse" is your fix ip address of your webcam. (without "")

it is working in the beolink 1 an 2 app and in the webpanel. i have no networklink based tv to test it!

beoandy

Page 2 of 2 (21 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL