Sign in   |  Join   |  Help

Are there really no-one that owns a Beocenter 2 anymore ?

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 8 Replies | 0 Followers

Weebyx
Top 100 Contributor
Denmark
1,010 Posts
Bronze Member
Weebyx posted on Mon, Sep 26 2016 4:40 PM

Can it really be that no-one are using a Beocenter 2 anymore ? I have a question about the Timer Play function.

Oh, and by the way.. I discovered this morning that it actually is a multiroom system ;)

It is possible to listen to radio or cd in the bedroom while listening to A.AUX in the living room.. Just by adding a Beolink 2000 via masterlink to the BC2..

Totally forgot about that...

/Weebyx

All Replies

linder
Top 100 Contributor
United States
983 Posts
Founder
linder replied on Mon, Sep 26 2016 6:48 PM

Weebyx:

Can it really be that no-one are using a Beocenter 2 anymore ? I have a question about the Timer Play function.

Oh, and by the way.. I discovered this morning that it actually is a multiroom system ;)

It is possible to listen to radio or cd in the bedroom while listening to A.AUX in the living room.. Just by adding a Beolink 2000 via masterlink to the BC2..

Totally forgot about that...

/Weebyx

I do own a Beocenter 2 but I am planning on using it in a ML to NL setup when the new TVs are announced later in the year.  Everything you described does work in an ML setup.

Weebyx
Top 100 Contributor
Denmark
1,010 Posts
Bronze Member
Weebyx replied on Mon, Sep 26 2016 7:50 PM

Great.... could you please try to add a Play Timer with RADIO as source, and tell me if and where you are asked which radio channel the radio should start playing ?

When I add a timer with RADIO as source, there are nowhere I can input which radio channel I would like to listen to. It just starts on the last channel I listened to..

In the manual it says "when selecting RADIO as source, you should also select the radio channel".. It just never shows on mine..

Thanks

/Weebyx

parasound
Not Ranked
Sweden
65 Posts
Bronze Member

Hello!

my Beolab 2000 can play a-aux in the kitchen if

I first start a-aux in my living room or my lounge and push power button

the Beolab 2000.

Everyting else work just fine from the BL2000 (cd/radio/a-mem/tv-sound)

I think this "problem" has to do with the software. Make sure which SW you need for a-aux function on your BL200

Regards//Marcus 

Living room: BeoVision 4-50 ACM, Beosystem 3 MK3 with samsung SP-H710AE projector, BeoLab 7-1, BeoLab 6000x3pair, BeoSound 3200, AV & CD cabinett & Beo4.

Lounge: BeoSound 3, BeoVision 3-32, DVD1, AV cabinett & Beo4

Kitchen: BeoLab 2000 & Beo4

Master bedroom: BeoVision Avant-32, DVD1, BeoSound Ouverture & Beo4

Guest room: BeoVision 4002, DVD1, BeoSound 2000 & Beo4

Weebyx
Top 100 Contributor
Denmark
1,010 Posts
Bronze Member
Weebyx replied on Mon, Sep 26 2016 8:35 PM

parasound:

Hello!

my Beolab 2000 can play a-aux in the kitchen if

I first start a-aux in my living room or my lounge and push power button

the Beolab 2000.

Everyting else work just fine from the BL2000 (cd/radio/a-mem/tv-sound)

I think this "problem" has to do with the software. Make sure which SW you need for a-aux function on your BL200

Regards//Marcus 

My problem has nothing to do with the BL2000..... The question is only about the timer programming of the Beocenter 2, and why I cannot select the channel the RADIO should start on, when programming the Play Timer...

/Weebyx

parasound
Not Ranked
Sweden
65 Posts
Bronze Member

Sorry, my fault! 

Was reading "is it possible" 

Living room: BeoVision 4-50 ACM, Beosystem 3 MK3 with samsung SP-H710AE projector, BeoLab 7-1, BeoLab 6000x3pair, BeoSound 3200, AV & CD cabinett & Beo4.

Lounge: BeoSound 3, BeoVision 3-32, DVD1, AV cabinett & Beo4

Kitchen: BeoLab 2000 & Beo4

Master bedroom: BeoVision Avant-32, DVD1, BeoSound Ouverture & Beo4

Guest room: BeoVision 4002, DVD1, BeoSound 2000 & Beo4

altist
Not Ranked
40 Posts
Gold Member
altist replied on Mon, Sep 26 2016 9:52 PM
Hi. I will check mine when home on Wednesday evening. I haven't tried the timer yet.
CB
Top 75 Contributor
> You are Here <
1,382 Posts
Bronze Member
CB replied on Tue, Sep 27 2016 10:04 AM
Weebyx:
When I add a timer with RADIO as source, there are nowhere I can input which radio channel I would like to listen to. It just starts on the last channel I listened to..

I don't have a BC2, but what happened of you first start the radio you want, then set the timer ?

I think it's the way it works on my BS Ouverture

Weebyx
Top 100 Contributor
Denmark
1,010 Posts
Bronze Member
Weebyx replied on Tue, Sep 27 2016 10:34 AM

CB:
Weebyx:

I don't have a BC2, but what happened of you first start the radio you want, then set the timer ?

I think it's the way it works on my BS Ouverture

Haven't tried that, but that might be something to test, on all other systems, you specify the radio channel to start on, when programming the timer.

/Weebyx

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL