Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Lewis T
Not Ranked
Hampshire, UK
38 Posts
Bronze Member
Lewis T posted on Sun, Sep 25 2016 7:13 PM

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone can help me at all. I am soon going to be getting a Beomaster 6000 type 2702 quad amp. I was wondering if there is a user manual for it at all?

I know Beoworld offer manuals I am happy to upgrade is there a guaranty that the manual is there for the machine as I really want to know how to operate it correctly as I understand its very complex!

If anyone can help or know where I can get a copy that would be most helpful.

Kind Regards and Many Thanks,

Lewis

Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE

All Replies

Peter
Top 10 Contributor
Earsdon
11,866 Posts
Founder
Peter replied on Sun, Sep 25 2016 9:17 PM

There are actually three manuals on site -  the user manual - one of the A5 red manuals, the service manual and a technical manual.

The 6000 is not that complex really but has a few oddities so a user manual is useful. Do you have the Beogram 6000 as well as you need a 4 channel source to make the most of it?

Peter

Lewis T
Not Ranked
Hampshire, UK
38 Posts
Bronze Member
Lewis T replied on Mon, Sep 26 2016 10:28 AM

Hi Peter,

Thanks so much for replying, ok in that case I will upgrade the membership and have a look. Yes I do have a Beogram 6000 aswell to go with it they are currently in the middle of having a full service done. The only thing I would like to get is the Beocord 5000 but I know they are hard to come by and a little funny but I think it would be really good to have the whole set. Am also thinking of putting 2 sets of S45's on it as I dont have and P50's although I would love to get some for it to keep it origional and as its serviced to keep in mint  condition and with the intended items! 

Lewis

Alain Verbeke
Not Ranked
Belgium
14 Posts
Silver Member

I got a spare Beocord 5000 to match the BeoMaster 6000 quad. It's not working unfortunately. Definitly needs new belts and maybe other things. I have 2 working ones but no time (or need) to repair this one; Interested?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL