Peter Pan:

Click here and Click here .

Peter, you need help 🤓

I clicked the link I need more help 😁
Peter Pan
Top 50 Contributor
1,979 Posts
Bronze Member

Palatial and Celestin for wall installation speaker can be connected BeoAmp 2. 300 watt 2 channel amplifier. Or BeoAmp 16th

I have no price on BeoAmp 2. yet.

StKong
Top 500 Contributor
Copenhagen
309 Posts
Bronze Member
StKong replied on Wed, Jan 25 2017 11:49 PM
They'll be unveiled very soon.

It will be interesting to hear them, and interesting to realise that this may well be a substantial move away from built-in amplifiers in all high-end products.
Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
13,539 Posts
Bronze Member

No way - just an additional/alternative option for those who want in-wall speakers.

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV.

StUrrock
Top 100 Contributor
991 Posts
Bronze Member
Will the Origin Accoustic versions be cheaper and the same spec?
dasun
Top 500 Contributor
82 Posts
Bronze Member
dasun replied on Sun, Jan 29 2017 6:42 PM

very interesting! But how would it be possible to connect the amp e.g. with a Beosystem 4 or a Moment?

Thomas
Not Ranked
Norway
59 Posts
Founder
Thomas replied on Sun, Jan 29 2017 8:30 PM

Tbh i am a bit dissapointed that B&O did not make this inhouse.  They deffinetly should have the knohow to do it....

Format 0  😀😎

felipeBet
Not Ranked
8 Posts
Bronze Member

Hello,

after reading about the Celestial i decided to make a 7.1.4 dolby atmos, wiht Beolab 18 for Front and surround, and 4 B&O Origin Acoustics.

But my reseller just told me that B&O will not integrate the dolby atmos decoder in their processor, so don't know how i could connect these ceiling speakers? Anyone an idea?

Maybe a receiver (dolby atmos) that would fire up the ceiling speakers, but how to integrate with a Beovision 14?

Thanks for your suggestions,

felipe

boskonay
Not Ranked
76 Posts
Bronze Member

No Atmos (yet) in B&O, but depending on your TV or system, you should have no trouble running lots of speakers, including ceiling.

I've a 7.4 at the moment from an Avant, which works beautifully, and there are options in the speaker connections setting to add more

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
13,539 Posts
Bronze Member

felipeBet:

Hello,

after reading about the Celestial i decided to make a 7.1.4 dolby atmos, wiht Beolab 18 for Front and surround, and 4 B&O Origin Acoustics.

But my reseller just told me that B&O will not integrate the dolby atmos decoder in their processor, so don't know how i could connect these ceiling speakers? Anyone an idea?

Maybe a receiver (dolby atmos) that would fire up the ceiling speakers, but how to integrate with a Beovision 14?

Thanks for your suggestions,

felipe

As I recall, we already had this discussion some weeks ago.

The brief answer is: you can not integrate with a BV14!

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV.

kawo
Top 500 Contributor
134 Posts
Founder
kawo replied on Tue, Mar 3 2020 4:40 PM

Bringing this topic back to life... anyone has experience with those speakers from Origin Acustics? for a 5.0.4 Atoms/Auro System I hope that they would go nicely with my BL5/BL3 and BL7.4

Plan is to have 4 of them in the ceiling. Atmos/Auto will be feeded from a AV receiver along with the floor channels, mostlikely a Denon.

Top 200 Contributor
423 Posts
Bronze Member
1990 replied on Wed, Mar 4 2020 8:08 AM

They had the Celestial in the installation at ISE. With Harmony/BL90/Shape and a custom algorithm. I guess the guys at Beointegration can give you more info on the setup.

Beozip
Top 500 Contributor
285 Posts
Bronze Member

There are 3 new colours on the way ...

Anthracite, Brass and Bronce

https://www.bang-olufsen.com/de/lautsprecher/celestial?variant=celestial-bronze

Page 1 of 1 (14 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL