Beolab 19

rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 40 Replies | 3 Followers

Sibbi
Top 500 Contributor
87 Posts
Bronze Member
Sibbi posted on Fri, Jul 29 2016 9:34 PM

Hi, I just went to the local B&O shop to get a pair of H7 headphones, wich are great by the way. The dealer natuarally wanted to sell some more stuff and offered a nice discount of there ex demo bl 19 subwoofer. It sounded great with the 17's in the big showroom but does anyone have that combination at home? The 17's are used mostly for music with the beosound Essence, but also connected to the tv.

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Sibbi
Top 500 Contributor
87 Posts
Bronze Member
Answered (Verified) Sibbi replied on Thu, Sep 15 2016 6:27 PM
Verified by Beold

Well the Horizon is up and running.  Nice TV with good picture. There are some strange things about it like the lack of Netflix and spotify.  I am told Spotify will be added with a software update. Right now I does not work with the Essence but also cant replace it. But overall its nice and we shall see hw we get along. The beolab 19 has gone back to the dealer for repair. Will post picture when I figure out how that is done.

All Replies

Aussie Michael
Top 25 Contributor
Melbourne, AU
3,719 Posts
Bronze Member
It's a great subwoofer you won't be disappointed
elephant
Top 10 Contributor
AU
8,219 Posts
Founder
Go for it

BeoNut since '75

paolomariano
Top 150 Contributor
639 Posts
Bronze Member
Yes, just take it home. You won't regret your choice! Smile

It is gorgeous, and it is one of the few capable of reproducing all the nuances of bass, really incredible!!

I have it white but I think that the grey version looks gorgeous!!

Please feel free to ask further questions if you need to!

Duels
Top 50 Contributor
England
2,552 Posts
Bronze Member
Duels replied on Sat, Jul 30 2016 7:42 PM
Every time I see pictures of your place Paolo I love it more and more.
paolomariano
Top 150 Contributor
639 Posts
Bronze Member
Duels:

Every time I see pictures of your place Paolo I love it more and more.

Thank Duels!! Big Smile
Sibbi
Top 500 Contributor
87 Posts
Bronze Member
Sibbi replied on Sun, Jul 31 2016 9:55 PM

Thanks for your input. I will get another demo and then decide. Even with a good discount it is quite a lot of money for a subwoofer. But it is tempting. And Paolo very, very nice setup.

Aussie Michael
Top 25 Contributor
Melbourne, AU
3,719 Posts
Bronze Member
Sibbi:

Thanks for your input. I will get another demo and then decide. Even with a good discount it is quite a lot of money for a subwoofer. But it is tempting. And Paolo very, very nice setup.

I thought that too. It took me a while to commit. I don't think about the money now.
Henrik
Top 500 Contributor
Norway
165 Posts
Bronze Member
Henrik replied on Mon, Aug 1 2016 10:11 AM
You won't regret it if you get one. I have mine coupled up with two 18s, playing from a Moment. I had the two 18s for some months before getting the 19. When I got the 19 into the house the experience didn't feel as much as getting "more bass" as getting "the rest of my music". I absolutely love the combination and would never consider having 18s without a 19. Haven't heard it in combination with 17s though. Good luck!

-h.

Sibbi
Top 500 Contributor
87 Posts
Bronze Member
Sibbi replied on Wed, Sep 14 2016 10:31 AM

Thanks for all your input. I did go for the lab 19. I am having a litle trouble getting it to connect to the transmitter1. Hopefully that will work out. Biggest problem is that I may have ordered a Horizon while I was there :)

Aussie Michael
Top 25 Contributor
Melbourne, AU
3,719 Posts
Bronze Member
Sibbi:

Thanks for all your input. I did go for the lab 19. I am having a litle trouble getting it to connect to the transmitter1. Hopefully that will work out. Biggest problem is that I may have ordered a Horizon while I was there :)

Oh! Lovely. Well you can use the Lab 19 with the Horizon as a WISA speaker.

You sayyou're having trouble with the transmitter. On the bottom of the 19 have you put it in wireless mode?
Duels
Top 50 Contributor
England
2,552 Posts
Bronze Member
Duels replied on Wed, Sep 14 2016 11:09 AM
Great news on the horizon Sibbi. What is the problem connecting the BL19?
Sibbi
Top 500 Contributor
87 Posts
Bronze Member
Sibbi replied on Wed, Sep 14 2016 11:24 AM

The manual says that you should press the reset button until a green light flashes, then it should be ready to connect.  That doesnt happen.  Sometimes an orange light flashes indicating an error og sometimes just red light and then nothing. Hopefully they will figure it out when they deliver the Horizon.

Duels
Top 50 Contributor
England
2,552 Posts
Bronze Member
Duels replied on Wed, Sep 14 2016 11:30 AM
Ah. You have probably checked but is the switch set to wireless mode?
Sibbi
Top 500 Contributor
87 Posts
Bronze Member
Sibbi replied on Wed, Sep 14 2016 2:29 PM

Yes, wireless is turned on.

Page 1 of 3 (41 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL