New Beosound

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 104 Replies | 1 Follower

zerocool143
Top 500 Contributor
94 Posts
Bronze Member
zerocool143 posted on Tue, Jul 12 2016 12:49 PM

Check this upcoming New Beosound Systems.

http://bit.ly/2a5i7iE

All Replies

Rob - Danish AV
Top 200 Contributor
Melbourne
376 Posts
Bronze Member

I'm more concerned about a link to a website that's surely going to infect a computer with malware..

it does not look like a verified source and i don't trust the website

elephant
Top 10 Contributor
AU
8,219 Posts
Founder
benoit:

This is what I manage to 'catch'...

And here's another snippet

BeoNut since '75

Razlaw
Top 25 Contributor
4,158 Posts
Bronze Member
Razlaw replied on Wed, Jul 13 2016 3:06 AM
Very intriguing

Beolab 50s Beolab 9s Beolab 12-3s Beolab 1s Beolab 6000s 2 pairs Beolab 4000s Beovision 7-55 Beovision 10-40 Beoplay V1 32 inch Beovision Avant 32 inch Beosound 1 (CD player) Beosound 3000 Beosound 5 Core Essence MKII Beoplay M5

Mr 10Percent
Top 150 Contributor
So West, Its Now East
509 Posts
Bronze Member

kuyttendaele:

Strange that they are re-using the names BeoSound 1 & 2...

BS1 is the smaller Essence-like controller, BS2 is a loudspeaker dock station for BS1 perhaps?

My gut feeling is this will not be a BS90-type product.

Ah well....keep on waiting and hoping.

Chris
Top 75 Contributor
Ostend-BE
1,169 Posts
Bronze Member
Chris replied on Wed, Jul 13 2016 6:10 AM

Mr 10Percent:

If this really is the new product in the Beosound class, it lacks again the HD streaming services from Tidal, Deezer... So sorry to see B&O struggle and not providing the sound quality a premium brand should give its customers.

"Believe nothing you read and only half of what you see, let your ears tell you the truth."

kuyttendaele
Top 150 Contributor
673 Posts
Founder

Mr 10Percent:

kuyttendaele:

BS1 is the smaller Essence-like controller, BS2 is a loudspeaker dock station for BS1 perhaps?

No ... I mean it's strange that they re-use the naming BeoSound 1 & 2 as there already was a BeoSound 1 (https://www.beoworld.org/prod_details.asp?pid=946) and a BeoSound 2 (https://www.beoworld.org/prod_details.asp?pid=959)

.. anyway.. Marketing Dept. must be out of ideas... First recycling the Avant name... now the BeoSound 1 & 2

TWG
Top 75 Contributor
1,588 Posts
Gold Member
TWG replied on Wed, Jul 13 2016 9:26 AM

Chris:

If this really is the new product in the Beosound class, it lacks again the HD streaming services from Tidal, Deezer... So sorry to see B&O struggle and not providing the sound quality a premium brand should give its customers.

There's no need to feel sorry: Premium sound quality and streaming services is a contradiction as it is only compressed music and has nothing to do with premium sound quality!

Design wise it seems as we will finally after years(!) of waiting see a Bang & Olufsen product which deserves the brand name in terms of design! Hopefully the rest fits, too (built quality, technical and sofware quality)!
I'm excited to see more photos and inspect it in real life.

Hiort
Top 50 Contributor
Sweden
2,740 Posts
Bronze Member
Hiort replied on Wed, Jul 13 2016 9:36 AM
Mr 10Percent:

What I heard is that BS1 and BS2 represent two different sizes. The smaller suitable for e.g kitchen countertops . Looking like a kitchen machine or advanced pepper millSmile

Livingroom: BL3, BL11, BV11-46 Kitchen: Beosound 1 GVA, Beocom 2 Bathroom: M3 Homeoffice: M3, Beocom 2  Library: Beosound Emerge, Beocom 6000 Bedroom: M5, Essence remote  Travel: Beoplay E8 2.0, Beoplay P2, Beoplay Earset

henrik
Top 200 Contributor
Sweden
452 Posts
Bronze Member
henrik replied on Wed, Jul 13 2016 9:56 AM

kuyttendaele:

Isn't that good old b&o tradition? :)

BeoGreg
Top 75 Contributor
South of France
1,415 Posts
Bronze Member
BeoGreg replied on Wed, Jul 13 2016 10:50 AM
Same products but different size ie like a BV 11 40" or 46" or Beolab 7-1/2/6.
BeoBoy68
Top 75 Contributor
Alsace 🇨🇵
1,244 Posts
Bronze Member

@ BeoGreg

It is time to replace your died BeoSound 3 for the new BeoSound 1 and 2.

They are made of aluminum in the Bang & Olufsen's tradition: beautiful ! !

They are designed by Torsten Valeur from David Lewis Designers Studio.

Photomontage: Pascal Photographe

Razlaw
Top 25 Contributor
4,158 Posts
Bronze Member
Razlaw replied on Wed, Jul 13 2016 3:03 PM
TWG:

There's no need to feel sorry: Premium sound quality and streaming services is a contradiction as it is only compressed music and has nothing to do with premium sound quality! Design wise it seems as we will finally after years(!) of waiting see a Bang & Olufsen product which deserves the brand name in terms of design! Hopefully the rest fits, too (built quality, technical and sofware quality)! I'm excited to see more photos and inspect it in real life.

Deezer Elite offers lossless streaming. I am using it with my Beolab 20s and previously with my Beolab 9s. Listening to the same track via Spotify and Deezer Elite, the improvement in sound with the Deezer lossless is obvious.

Beolab 50s Beolab 9s Beolab 12-3s Beolab 1s Beolab 6000s 2 pairs Beolab 4000s Beovision 7-55 Beovision 10-40 Beoplay V1 32 inch Beovision Avant 32 inch Beosound 1 (CD player) Beosound 3000 Beosound 5 Core Essence MKII Beoplay M5

BeoGreg
Top 75 Contributor
South of France
1,415 Posts
Bronze Member
I hope so Pascal !

But I doubt the BS1 or 2 will have an integrated FM radio like the BS3.
Puncher
Top 10 Contributor
Durham
11,723 Posts
Bronze Member

Razlaw:
TWG:

There's no need to feel sorry: Premium sound quality and streaming services is a contradiction as it is only compressed music and has nothing to do with premium sound quality! Design wise it seems as we will finally after years(!) of waiting see a Bang & Olufsen product which deserves the brand name in terms of design! Hopefully the rest fits, too (built quality, technical and sofware quality)! I'm excited to see more photos and inspect it in real life.

Deezer Elite offers lossless streaming. I am using it with my Beolab 20s and previously with my Beolab 9s. Listening to the same track via Spotify and Deezer Elite, the improvement in sound with the Deezer lossless is obvious.

Can I ask how you know it is the same track?

Ban boring signatures!

Puncher
Top 10 Contributor
Durham
11,723 Posts
Bronze Member

Razlaw:
TWG:

Can I ask how you know it is the same track?

Ban boring signatures!

Page 2 of 7 (105 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL