New Beolit and Beoclock Apps

rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Razlaw
Top 25 Contributor
3,727 Posts
Bronze Member
Razlaw posted on Thu, Mar 1 2012 4:27 PM

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere. I noticed that B and O has now released an iPhone/iPad App for the Beolit 12 for setting up WIFI and updating software.

There is also a new app called Beoclock. It is not from B and O but says it is based on the Beosound 5.

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

grieg007
Not Ranked
8 Posts
Bronze Member
Verified by mr_anders_son

You can set 24h in the settings menu. As well as disable the "second" display. I have mine displayed all the time by turning of the screensaver in the general settings.

All Replies

linder
Top 100 Contributor
United States
983 Posts
Founder

I noticed the Beolit 12 app a few days ago but forgot to mention it in Beoworld.  I now understand how the Beolit 12 can be updated.  Thanks for the info.

kuyttendaele
Top 150 Contributor
507 Posts
Founder

I actually like BeoClock a lot! Very nice clock.. heavily influenced by the BeoSound 5 UI..

Still some bugs in it. Would be handy to disable the screensaver when docked so that the clock stays visible...

mr_anders_son
Top 75 Contributor
sweden
1,530 Posts
Bronze Member

kuyttendaele:

I actually like BeoClock a lot! Very nice clock.. heavily influenced by the BeoSound 5 UI..

Still some bugs in it. Would be handy to disable the screensaver when docked so that the clock stays visible...

is it possible to set 24h instead of AM/PM?

BeoVision Eclipse 55"...BeoLab 18 as FRONT....BeoLab 4000 as REAR....BL19 SUB....BV5 HD....Beoplay V1-40....BC6-26....Beosound 9000....BeoRemote One BT....Beo6....Beo4....Beo4 Cinema....BeoLink 7000....Serene....H8....H6 90´s Rose Gold edt....Form 1....U70...

grieg007
Not Ranked
8 Posts
Bronze Member
Verified by mr_anders_son

You can set 24h in the settings menu. As well as disable the "second" display. I have mine displayed all the time by turning of the screensaver in the general settings.

mr_anders_son
Top 75 Contributor
sweden
1,530 Posts
Bronze Member

Nice to have Beoclock on my BV9Wink

BeoVision Eclipse 55"...BeoLab 18 as FRONT....BeoLab 4000 as REAR....BL19 SUB....BV5 HD....Beoplay V1-40....BC6-26....Beosound 9000....BeoRemote One BT....Beo6....Beo4....Beo4 Cinema....BeoLink 7000....Serene....H8....H6 90´s Rose Gold edt....Form 1....U70...

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL