rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Cosman
Not Ranked
3 Posts
Bronze Member
Cosman posted on Thu, Jan 21 2016 9:37 PM

Hi

I have been reading forum posts for hours, but still can't figure out what is wrong with my Beocenter 9000 CD player. It is a CDM 4 24.

I have opened it up, and when pressing "CD" on the glass panel, the laser head makes a rapid kick from full outer position to full inner position and back to full outer position again within a fraction of a second. Same time the CD holder makes a rotation forward and then backwards, also within a fraction of a second. Then the CD door motor runs for a second. Then the process starts over and repeats it self continuously without pressing CD, or anything.

Here is a link to a short video of the issue: https://youtu.be/gfKbmv2OTGg

Not sure this fits the descriptions of capacitor problems, or... Any views would be much appreciated.

Best regards,

Peter

Format: ???
Duration: 8 sek

All Replies

ProGram
Top 200 Contributor
59269 Beckum, Germany
319 Posts
Bronze Member
ProGram replied on Sat, Jan 23 2016 10:23 AM

Hi

besides the capacitors it can be a problem with cold solder joints on the main cd-pcb. It's funny, but I've had problems with the ground connections from the top to bottom side (piece of wire with solder in the middle) and voltage regulators.

Orava
Top 100 Contributor
Finland
938 Posts
Bronze Member
Orava replied on Sun, Jan 24 2016 10:34 AM

If have gosht of memory about SMD transistors on control board. Somewhere in 15v line, either + or -

blah-blah and photographs as needed

Cosman
Not Ranked
3 Posts
Bronze Member
Cosman replied on Mon, Jan 25 2016 12:27 PM

Thanks ProGram. I will have a look at this when I make my next attempt to fix :)

Br,

Peter

Cosman
Not Ranked
3 Posts
Bronze Member
Cosman replied on Mon, Jan 25 2016 12:28 PM

Thanks Orava

I will have a look at that when I get another chance to investigate. 

Br,

Peter

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL