Sign in   |  Join   |  Help

Are you still alive Sounds Heavenly?????

rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 8 Replies | 1 Follower

Jonathan
Top 50 Contributor
Melbourne, Australia
1,806 Posts
Bronze Member
Jonathan posted on Wed, Aug 26 2015 7:07 AM

I've been sending messages for days on their website, but no response to any of them :(

I hope you see this Steve, I need some cables fast!!!!!

x:________________________

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Steve at Sounds Heavenly
Top 50 Contributor
The cable workshop, Leics, UK
1,671 Posts
Gold Member

Hi Jonathan,

I'm sorry that you haven't received my replies - I received 3 emails from you in the last week and I have replied to each one within a couple of hours of them coming in!  I noticed that your email is hosted by Hotmail - we do occasionally find that Microsoft will mark some of our emails as "Spam" without telling either us or the recipient.  We always try to reply to all emails within a few hours of them reaching us.

I've posted another reply to this thread (which is currently awaiting moderator approval as it contains website links) which should answer all of your questions.  If you can please email me your phone number in the meantime then I will be pleased to call you to discuss the cables you need.

Kind regards,

Steve.

Steve.

www.soundsheavenly.com

Sounds Heavenly are proud to sponsor BeoWorld!

All Replies

Dave Farr
Top 50 Contributor
France
2,273 Posts
Gold Member
Unlike Steve not to respond so I guess he's on holiday.

Dave
kuyttendaele
Top 150 Contributor
523 Posts
Founder

Ordered a custom cable last week and was delivered 2days later... So I guess he's on holiday...

Aussie Michael
Top 50 Contributor
Melbourne, AU
3,386 Posts
Bronze Member

If he's on holidays he normally shows this on his website where the shop is closed.

Steve at Sounds Heavenly
Top 50 Contributor
1,671 Posts
Gold Member

Hi Jonathan,

I'm sorry that you haven't received my replies - I received 3 emails from you in the last week and I have replied to each one within a couple of hours of them coming in!  I noticed that your email is hosted by Hotmail - we do occasionally find that Microsoft will mark some of our emails as "Spam" without telling either us or the recipient.  We always try to reply to all emails within a few hours of them reaching us.

I've posted another reply to this thread (which is currently awaiting moderator approval as it contains website links) which should answer all of your questions.  If you can please email me your phone number in the meantime then I will be pleased to call you to discuss the cables you need.

Kind regards,

Steve.

Steve.

www.soundsheavenly.com

Jonathan
Top 50 Contributor
Melbourne, Australia
1,806 Posts
Bronze Member
Hi Steve,

I did get today's email, but not the other two... I'll place an order, thanks for your help

9 LEE
Top 10 Contributor
Eastbourne, UK
7,084 Posts
Founder
9 LEE replied on Wed, Aug 26 2015 2:34 PM

Steve's reply, which I thought was a duplicate post and deleted...  *Slaps Forehead*

Hi Jonathan,

Without disclosing any of your details to other readers on this forum, I have enclosed below a summary of your enquiry and the response that I had emailed back to you - if you need any further help please email me with your phone number and I will give you a call back to assist:-

Your email enquiry:

Hi Steve,

Quick question re connecting a Beosound 9000 to a Beovision 11. Is this all I need: '9 pin AV cable for BeoVision 11, 12 (New Generation), Avant, V1 and Beosystem 4 - Powerlink input'
Thanks in advance, 
Jonathan

My email reply:

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for your enquiry, yes this is the cable you need to play the Beosound through the TV speakers:-

Please set the Beosound volume to a high level (50-75%) to give you the full range of volume control from the TV remote. 

You then just need a Speaker Sense Adapter for the Beosound (this plugs into the other Powerlink socket on the Beosound 9000 to allow it to accept commands from the B&O remote control without having B&O speakers connected):-

Kind regards,

Steve.

Steve.

www.soundsheavenly.com

Sounds Heavenly are proud to sponsor the BeoWorld forums!

Jonathan
Top 50 Contributor
Melbourne, Australia
1,806 Posts
Bronze Member

Just ordered :)

Thanks Steve Yes - thumbs up

Steve at Sounds Heavenly
Top 50 Contributor
1,671 Posts
Gold Member

Thanks Jonathan,

I've just emailed you to confirm that your cables are in the post to you today!

Kind regards, Steve.

Steve.

www.soundsheavenly.com

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL