Sign in   |  Join   |  Help

Upgrade to Beoplay V1 from Beovision 8-40

rated by 0 users
Answered (Not Verified) This post has 0 verified answers | 107 Replies | 4 Followers

mdwolman
Not Ranked
9 Posts
Bronze Member
mdwolman posted on Sat, Jun 16 2012 1:07 PM

Hi,

I've been offered a pretty good deal by my local dealership to trade in my existing Beovision 8-40 and get the V1. Apparently the screen and sound is much better but I'm just concerned I'm going to lose a lot of the "basiness" I get from the current speaker bar.

Anyone have any experience with the new TV? Advice would be much appreciated!

Many Thanks!

All Replies

Dude1
Not Ranked
27 Posts
Bronze Member
Suggested by Dude1

I like my V1-40.. :)

Silvertone
Not Ranked
1 Posts
Bronze Member

I am going to replace my good old mx6000 to a flatscreen. As one option I have found a used beovision 8-40" to 1.100€. the other option is a new beoplay V1 for sale for 2.400 € at the local b&o-store.

. Wich one should I by? like the look of both so that is not an issue. I know the V10 is newer and maybe better bit how much? And is it worth the higher Price? Please guide me..

• Filed under:
elephant
Top 10 Contributor
AU
8,219 Posts
Founder
elephant replied on Mon, Dec 16 2013 11:59 PM
Silvertone:

I am going to replace my good old mx6000 to a flatscreen. As one option I have found a used beovision 8-40" to 1.100€. the other option is a new beoplay V1 for sale for 2.400 € at the local b&o-store.

. Wich one should I by? like the look of both so that is not an issue. I know the V10 is newer and maybe better bit how much? And is it worth the higher Price? Please guide me..

If I had my time over again I would choose the V1 - it is so much more capable ! And now has Spotify ?!

At the time (21 months ago) I went for the BV8-40 as it would integrate with our BeoSound 4 and initial BV8-32. Neither integration turned out to be as critical as what has been added to the V1 over time.

Is integration important for you ?

BeoNut since '75

Page 8 of 8 (108 items) « First ... < Previous 4 5 6 7 8 | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL