rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 34 Replies | 1 Follower

carlito
Top 500 Contributor
220 Posts
Bronze Member
carlito posted on Tue, Jul 14 2015 7:46 AM

Dear Members,

Since the Beolab 19 woofer is available in rose gold, I'm interested to buy a pay of rose gold Beolab 18 with Beolab 19. I’m still a bit unsure if this will be the right decision or if I get bored about the color after a few months… please share your thoughts.

I searched in the forum and most people are fascinated from the Beoplay A9. Does anyone here has another product from the Love Affair Collection at home? Then please share your pictures.

Have a great day - Carlo

All Replies

Chris Townsend
Top 50 Contributor
Badsey, UK
3,299 Posts
Bronze Member
My only concern would be if I got just one pair. Imagine in the future when this colour might not be available you end up with a black television, a gold pair of 18's,a silver 19 etc etc the etc

If I was buying the full setup then yes, if not I think I'd end up regretting them.

Beovision Eclipse, BeoLab 17,Beolit 15, Beoplay A2 Active

Duels
Top 50 Contributor
England
2,221 Posts
Gold Member
Duels replied on Tue, Jul 14 2015 10:50 AM
If you love them then go for them.

My only concern would be that you would not be able to upgrade any individual elements of your system in the future with rose gold pieces.

Jonathan
Top 50 Contributor
Melbourne, Australia
1,806 Posts
Bronze Member

The rose gold Beolab 19 is a stunning piece. The black casing with the rose gold accent works really well, and would match an all black Beovision 11 perfectly 

x:________________________

Sal
Top 75 Contributor
California, USA
1,197 Posts
Bronze Member
Sal replied on Tue, Jul 14 2015 3:00 PM

Jonathan:

The rose gold Beolab 19 is a stunning piece. The black casing with the rose gold accent works really well, and would match an all black Beovision 11 perfectly 

I've thought of this myself, as I've got an all black BV11. Yum!

Beobuddy
Top 25 Contributor
Utrecht, The Netherlands
3,554 Posts
Founder

Got one from my dealer yesterday.

MartinW
Top 200 Contributor
389 Posts
Bronze Member
MartinW replied on Mon, Jul 20 2015 12:08 AM

elephant
Top 10 Contributor
AU
8,218 Posts
Founder
elephant replied on Mon, Jul 20 2015 12:15 PM
Very nice Martin - they match the overall decor very well.

And great placement - really sets them up.

Yes - thumbs up

BeoNut since '75

Hiort
Top 50 Contributor
Sweden
2,332 Posts
Bronze Member
Hiort replied on Mon, Jul 20 2015 6:00 PM

Had my daughters A9 rose gold on loan for a while. Was difficult to return it Stick out tongue

Livingroom: BL3, BL11, BV11-46 Kitchen: Beosound 1 GVA, Beocom 2 Bathroom: M3 Library: A6, Beocom 6000 Bedroom: M5 Office: Beocom 2 Travel: Beoplay E8 2.0, Beoplay P2

Jeff
Top 25 Contributor
USA
3,490 Posts
Bronze Member
Jeff replied on Mon, Jul 20 2015 6:56 PM

Very nice Hiort, love the rocket ship!

Martin, very nice, that is probably the most "traditionally" decorated, rather than modernist, home I've ever seen B&O in, and it looks great there. And I think the rose gold blends in with the wood marvelously, this is one of the few cases I've seen where I think rose gold blends in better than aluminum. It's nice to see that such modern design as B&O can and does integrate well with more traditional decor.

Jeff

I'm afraid I'm recovering from the BeoVirus. Sad

Aussie Michael
Top 50 Contributor
Melbourne, AU
3,342 Posts
Bronze Member
Jeff:

Very nice Hiort, love the rocket ship!

Martin, very nice, that is probably the most "traditionally" decorated, rather than modernist, home I've ever seen B&O in, and it looks great there. And I think the rose gold blends in with the wood marvelously, this is one of the few cases I've seen where I think rose gold blends in better than aluminum. It's nice to see that such modern design as B&O can and does integrate well with more traditional decor.

Jeff

Beovirus victim, it's gotten to be too much to list!

I agree with Jeff's comments - the rose gold is so beautifully tonal with that wood, it puts it in the background and the foreground.

Hiort - the A9 LAC is my favourite :-) So beautiful, and Martin's set up makes me think so positively about the BL18
carlito
Top 500 Contributor
220 Posts
Bronze Member
Thanks for all the nice pictures and advice.

After considerations and discussions I made my decission - Beolab 18 in Alu with oak front and the Beolab 19 in white. Here a sneak preview...

tournedos
Top 10 Contributor
Finland
7,312 Posts
Gold Member

carlito:

After considerations and discussions I made my decission - Beolab 18 in Alu with oak front and the Beolab 19 in white. Here a sneak preview...

It looks right at home Smile

--mika

elephant
Top 10 Contributor
AU
8,218 Posts
Founder
Looks right at home in a fabulous room

Marriage made in heaven

Just like Hirot's completely different home

Shows the power of B&O design

BeoNut since '75

Duels
Top 50 Contributor
England
2,221 Posts
Gold Member
Duels replied on Tue, Jul 28 2015 7:29 PM
Carlito, the BL18 looks fantastic alongside your cool chair. Matches perfectly. I have the BL18 in the same colour. How about a picture of your BL19. Would love to see it.
Page 1 of 3 (35 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL