rated by 0 users
This post has 28 Replies | 0 Followers

9 LEE
Top 10 Contributor
Eastbourne, UK
Posts 7,215
Founder
9 LEE Posted: Wed, Apr 1 2015 12:03 AM

STB have done it again...  These guys started off with the humble set top box bracket and now they've jumped on an accessory for the latest product we'd barely even knew we needed !!!

Well done Gavin and the team at STB Yes - thumbs up

Paul W
Top 75 Contributor
London
Posts 1,810
Bronze Member
Paul W replied on Wed, Apr 1 2015 12:52 AM

Haha very good Lee :) I can imagine some of the guys on here buying this :) :) :)

Chris Townsend
Top 50 Contributor
Qatar
Posts 3,531
Bronze Member
I'll wait 6 months and get the Moment SCool

Beosound Stage, Beovision 8-40, Beolit 20, Beosound Explore.

Puncher
Top 10 Contributor
Durham
Posts 11,729
Bronze Member
Puncher replied on Wed, Apr 1 2015 7:24 AM

As foolish as it looks, I'm sure there are those here that would defend it with their life!Big Smile

Ban boring signatures!

BO
Top 150 Contributor
Halmstad, Sweden
Posts 728
Bronze Member
BO replied on Wed, Apr 1 2015 8:29 AM

Splendid!

//Bo.
A long list...

Foxtrott
Top 100 Contributor
Vienna, Austria
Posts 816
Founder

Superb!

A really cool product for today's world Big Smile

"The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers."

William Shakespeare, Henry VI, Part 2, Act 4  

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,604
Bronze Member

I-Watch the Moment!

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV.

Aussie Michael
Top 25 Contributor
Melbourne, AU
Posts 3,712
Bronze Member

You're shitting me aren't you!

Nice April Fools :-) 

vikinger
Top 25 Contributor
Vestri Kirkjubyr, UK
Posts 5,422
Bronze Member

You do actually see joggers with tablets as big as this strapped to their arms!

Graham

vikinger
Top 25 Contributor
Vestri Kirkjubyr, UK
Posts 5,422
Bronze Member

Puncher:

As foolish as it looks, I'm sure there are those here that would defend it with their life!Big Smile

It's not made by Apple, Puncher!

Graham

Puncher
Top 10 Contributor
Durham
Posts 11,729
Bronze Member
Puncher replied on Wed, Apr 1 2015 7:55 PM

vikinger:

Puncher:

It's not made by Apple, Puncher!

Graham

Stick out tongue

Ban boring signatures!

BeoMegaMan
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 601
Bronze Member
No more mood rings for the youth. It's all about those mood tablets nowadays Big Smile

Ah, you know... A little B&O here, a little there 

Paul W
Top 75 Contributor
London
Posts 1,810
Bronze Member
Paul W replied on Wed, Apr 1 2015 8:43 PM

Come on Vikinger. You know just as well as I do that there are people on this site that will buy ANYTHING with a B&O badge on it. Don't try and blame the Apple buyers. You're read this forum as many times as I have and we've seen the compulsive buyers that just can't help themselves! Don't dodge it!!!

Chris Townsend
Top 50 Contributor
Qatar
Posts 3,531
Bronze Member

Yes - thumbs up

jowus
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 160
Bronze Member
jowus replied on Thu, Apr 2 2015 2:34 AM
What's Funny about this? Grow up Chris!!
Steffen
Top 75 Contributor
Denmark
Posts 1,408
Gold Member
Steffen replied on Thu, Apr 2 2015 11:30 PM

Paul W:

Come on Vikinger. You know just as well as I do that there are people on this site that will buy ANYTHING with a B&O badge on it. Don't try and blame the Apple buyers. You're read this forum as many times as I have and we've seen the compulsive buyers that just can't help themselves! Don't dodge it!!!

I have seen a few people on this site who will buy ANYTHING with a certain logo on it (but it's NOT a B&O logo)...
Especially one person, who wants to bring that certain company's products into almost every thread...
One who loooves his phone and everything from that certain Company so much that he just have to tell about it all the time - one who cannot imagine that there are other phones/tablets/laptops in the world than this particular brand...
One who thinks that everyone who disagrees with him are sooo uncool, - one who thinks that people buying big TV's are sooooo uneducated -and they really lack style and class... which HE and his friends has in abundance...
(because ALL of his friends from the Gym are watching movies on their phones -or laptops if it has to be BIG...)

I think I saw him in front of a store... but I'm not sure - maybe it's just one of his friends...

Hallelujah...

Aussie Michael
Top 25 Contributor
Melbourne, AU
Posts 3,712
Bronze Member
jowus:

What's Funny about this? Grow up Chris!!

I thought it was funny. I use both android and iOS Big Smile
Paul W
Top 75 Contributor
London
Posts 1,810
Bronze Member
Paul W replied on Fri, Apr 3 2015 1:39 AM

Steffen, you are an incredibly sad man aren't you. You get your kicks by constantly picking on whoever does not agree with your 'old skool' ideas.

All I can say is 'grow up' and if you constantly remember peoples posts and quote them like you do, then my God, your life must be very shallow. Quite frankly, you are totally repulsive. You've picked on many people on this site. 

You should be banned from this forum. Whoever does not agree with you are simply bullied. You should be ashamed of yourself. You give BANG&OLUFEN a TERRIBLE IMAGE!

Bullying on this forum exists in a huge way to anyone who dares to criticise. The Moderators NEED TO ADDRESS THIS SITUATION IMMEDIATELY.

Stan
Top 100 Contributor
Chicago-area USA
Posts 846
Bronze Member
Stan replied on Fri, Apr 3 2015 4:11 AM

Paul W:

Bullying on this forum exists in a huge way to anyone who dares to criticise. The Moderators NEED TO ADDRESS THIS SITUATION IMMEDIATELY.

Rarely do I bother with posts like these, but, here goes...

Steffen's post was bullying?  That's rich.  Nothing bullying in calling someone a "sad man"? He's not the one YELLING, btw.  I thought his post was kind of funny - especially the picture.  I'm so sick of this trend now where everybody gets so damn offending at the slightest jab, and runs to "authority" (Moderator!  Moderator!) for "protection" (Ban him!  Make him stop!).

They're words. Ignore them if they bother you.... which I guess is what I'll do for another 5 years before I comment like this again...   

Just in case you're wondering, my family has some of everything (apple, android, windows phone, macs, pcs), and a lot of B&O.

Good night

Steffen
Top 75 Contributor
Denmark
Posts 1,408
Gold Member
Steffen replied on Fri, Apr 3 2015 9:01 AM

Paul W:

Steffen, you are an incredibly sad man aren't you. You get your kicks by constantly picking on whoever does not agree with your 'old skool' ideas.

All I can say is 'grow up' and if you constantly remember peoples posts and quote them like you do, then my God, your life must be very shallow. Quite frankly, you are totally repulsive. You've picked on many people on this site. 

You should be banned from this forum. Whoever does not agree with you are simply bullied. You should be ashamed of yourself. You give BANG&OLUFEN a TERRIBLE IMAGE!

Who's the sad person, Paul?
Bullying..? Wasn't it you who in another post called Puncher and me for "Windows-nerds" -though we have never been talking about our phones or laptops.
What "old skool" ideas are you talking about?
You have for years been very personal and rude to people who do not agree with you!
My memory is quite good - sorry if you don't like to face your earlier comments...
This is not about disagreeing with me. And it's not like I love everything that comes from B&O. I'm not bashing people for criticizing B&O.
My posting was about YOU constantly praising Apple, - constantly bringing Apple into almost every thread in a Forum that should be mostly about B&O. You getting offended about someone making a funny comment about Apple buyers. (quote: "Don't bring Apple into this")
About you using words like uneducated about people who do not share your way of life. You talking about "lack of class" by other people..!

And please tell me how my posting give B&O a terrible image..?

Aussie Michael
Top 25 Contributor
Melbourne, AU
Posts 3,712
Bronze Member
So I looked up STB Brackets website and it really is a product.

sorry STB I think it's ridiculous to walk around with that on your arm.

Some may like it but it's not for me.
Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,604
Bronze Member

Next year there will be a head bracket too!

You can adjust the distance and viewing position of the Jukebox in order to have the Mood Wheel in focus all the time, whether you walk around or lie down.

MSmileM

Simonbeo
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,451
Bronze Member

Millemissen:

Next year there will be a head bracket too!

You can adjust the distance and viewing position of the Jukebox in order to have the Mood Wheel in focus all the time, whether you walk around or lie down.

MSmileM

But the Moment is so pocketable !

Beo Century ,Beoplay V1, Beocenter 6, Ex-Beolit 12, Beotime , A8. Beolit 15 , Form 2i , Beolab 2000, Beoplay A3.Beosound 1

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,604
Bronze Member

I need a new jacket with a dedicated Jukebox pocket.

MM

vikinger
Top 25 Contributor
Vestri Kirkjubyr, UK
Posts 5,422
Bronze Member
vikinger replied on Fri, Apr 3 2015 10:22 AM

Aussie Michael:
So I looked up STB Brackets website and it really is a product.

sorry STB I think it's ridiculous to walk around with that on your arm.

Some may like it but it's not for me.

Only £156 for a product that can be used underwater or on the moon. It's an April 1st  bargain!!!

Graham

Chris Townsend
Top 50 Contributor
Qatar
Posts 3,531
Bronze Member
Millemissen:

I need a new jacket with a dedicated Jukebox pocket.

MM

TA DAHHHHHH

Aussie Michael
Top 25 Contributor
Melbourne, AU
Posts 3,712
Bronze Member
vikinger:

Only £156 for a product that can be used underwater or on the moon. It's an April 1st bargain!!!

Graham

Lol. Well I saw that and thought finally it's a joke :-).
BeoGreg
Top 75 Contributor
South of France
Posts 1,417
Bronze Member

Found on the net.

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,604
Bronze Member

Now all we need are some WiSA compatible waterproof headhones.

MM

Page 1 of 1 (29 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL