This post has 8 Replies | 1 Follower

geert bergmans
Top 500 Contributor
Netherlands
Posts 81
Bronze Member
geert bergmans Posted: Sat, Feb 21 2015 11:26 AM

eu.bosscom.com

The Bosscom Wall Bracket for the new Beoremote One.

Michael
Not Ranked
Denmark
Posts 64
Bronze Member
Michael replied on Sat, Feb 21 2015 12:17 PM

Very nice, thanx for sharing Smile

Sal
Top 75 Contributor
California, USA
Posts 1,197
Bronze Member
Sal replied on Sat, Feb 21 2015 4:32 PM

Can someone educate me about bosscom. Does one have to be a retailer to order from them, or can an individual user also order?

I've scoured the website and tried to find a way to register as an individual user (because I'm not a retailer), and couldn't find a way to do so.

Thanks!

Graham
Not Ranked
Liverpool
Posts 16
Bronze Member
Graham replied on Sat, Feb 21 2015 5:03 PM

nice but expensive!!

geert bergmans
Top 500 Contributor
Netherlands
Posts 81
Bronze Member

Here in Holland B&O dealers are Bosscom dealers too (price € 69). My advise to you ask your B&O dealer. Succes.

beojeff
Top 50 Contributor
USA
Posts 1,828
Bronze Member
beojeff replied on Sat, Feb 21 2015 8:17 PM
Sal-

If you do a search you'll find discussions in the forum where some respected members of the forum have had horrible dealings with Bosscom and its unethical business practices. As an attorney, I can say that such a business would have been shut down by now if it was domiciled in the U.S. I would wait. I'm sure we'll see an official wall mount from Bang and Olufsen soon at a reasonable price.
Sal
Top 75 Contributor
California, USA
Posts 1,197
Bronze Member
Sal replied on Sat, Feb 21 2015 8:44 PM

beojeff:
Sal-

If you do a search you'll find discussions in the forum where some respected members of the forum have had horrible dealings with Bosscom and its unethical business practices. As an attorney, I can say that such a business would have been shut down by now if it was domiciled in the U.S. I would wait. I'm sure we'll see an official wall mount from Bang and Olufsen soon at a reasonable price.

Thanks Jeff, I appreciate the advice. 

9 LEE
Top 10 Contributor
Eastbourne, UK
Posts 7,150
Founder
9 LEE replied on Tue, Feb 9 2016 8:57 PM

Alternative HERE  Yes - thumbs up

I have my own views on Bosscom, based on personal experience - but I'll leave that for now.

Lee

Gavin Sykes - STBbrackets
Not Ranked
Lincoln England
Posts 12
Gold Member

As you can see from my very low tally of posts, I have been sitting on the sidelines for a very long time. Some of you will know that I have been sponsoring this site for a decade or more (from Steve's time before Lee took over the helm) so i'm not new to BeoWorld. But I keep myself to myself - generally.

On this topic I have a comment to make though. The bracket made by STB is very much a collaborative venture with Struer and fully endorsed by Bang & Olufsen. We do not say on our site that we are Bang & Olufsen's preferred partner for brackets and stands - and that we are working directly with the product development department - maybe we should ?

My design allows operation of all buttons whilst on the bracket. The visual presentation is attractive when the BR One is removed, and almost invisible when the BR One is in place. These were the three elements that were considered as important aspects for this wall bracket.

There is a video on the home page to show the functionality of the bracket - http://www.stbbrackets.co.uk/en-GB/product/BeoRemote-One/BeoRemote-One-Wall-Bracket 

Now to a subject I know a lot about - Bosscom. Like 9 Lee, I will not say too much here. What I can say is that Bosscom have paid STBbrackets DKK750,000 in two separate 'out-of-court' settlements. You can draw your own conclusions from the fact that they chose not to sit in front of a judge ! 

All Good :-)

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL