This post has 68 Replies | 1 Follower

Hiort
Top 50 Contributor
Sweden
Posts 2,525
Bronze Member
Hiort replied on Tue, Mar 10 2015 10:28 AM
Aussie Michael:

Hiort do you think the 90 BV11 is nicer than your BV11 considering they are the same size

Well, I think the bronze give a nice twist to the design. Problem with distinct colors (I consider bronze being that) it potentially will go out of fashion.

The bv11 is to expensive for me to change based on fashion, so I stick with my more timeless all black Smile

Livingroom: BL3, BL11, BV11-46 Kitchen: Beosound 1 GVA, Beocom 2 Bathroom: M3 Library: A6, Beocom 6000 Bedroom: M5 Office: Beocom 2 Travel: Beoplay E8 2.0, Beoplay P2

BeoGreg
Top 75 Contributor
South of France
Posts 1,413
Bronze Member
BeoGreg replied on Tue, Mar 10 2015 12:11 PM
Aussie Michael:

Hiort do you think the 90 BV11 is nicer than your BV11 considering they are the same size

Definitely not. Seen it again this morning and I think that I could get bored very easily with that color compared to silver.
mr_anders_son
Top 75 Contributor
sweden
Posts 1,593
Bronze Member

elephant:
Aussie Michael:

Has anyone ordered and received a 90 year piece yet ?

I tried - I asked for the remote - I was told to order the TV so I could get the remote - so I asked BeoCare - and got a circular answer

Confirmed that you can NOT order Beoremote witout BV11-46!!....have they not learned anything still???....phuuuAngry

BeoVision Eclipse 55"...BeoLab 5 FRONT....BeoLab 4000 as REAR....BV5 HD....Beoplay V1-40....BV10-32....BC6-26....Beosound 9000....Beosound 1 New York edt....Beosound Stage....Beoplay S3....BeoRemote One BT....Beo6....Beo4....Beo4 Cinema....BeoLink 7000....Serene....H9i Rimowa....6 x H6....Form 1....U70...

BeoBoy68
Top 75 Contributor
FRANCE
Posts 1,234
Bronze Member
BeoBoy68 replied on Tue, Mar 10 2015 2:18 PM
For his 90th anniversary, Bang and Olufsen might to release an amazing AV system with High End loudspeakers to mark the event.

Where is the spirit of innovation today ? Tue Mantoni like only fashion.

The Danish Avant-Garde is lost.

Nowadays, Bang & Olufsen and BeoPlay are only fashionable brands. Whistle

elephant
Top 10 Contributor
AU
Posts 8,218
Founder
elephant replied on Wed, Mar 11 2015 4:55 AM
Well Tue could have gone all out for fashion a reissued the B&O watch in copper and given Apple a run for their money Big Smile

BeoNut since '75

Sal
Top 75 Contributor
California, USA
Posts 1,197
Bronze Member
Sal replied on Wed, Mar 11 2015 5:12 AM

mr_anders_son:

Confirmed that you can NOT order Beoremote witout BV11-46!!....have they not learned anything still???....phuuuAngry

I wonder if a workaround would be to ask a dealer later in the year to order just the copper case of the BeoRemote One as a replacement part. Because I would have obviously "scratched or dinged" mine, so I need to switch out the keypad module to make my "replacement" BROne90 as new again.

I'm sure they've already thought of that, though.

Aussie Michael
Top 50 Contributor
Melbourne, AU
Posts 3,500
Bronze Member

Going by the website, i think the A9 looks the superior product , in fact it looks quite tasteful.

I think i would like a BV11 for the front room.  My front room is dark grey so that may look quite nice on the wall . I'm also considering the BL18s

Interestingly though you spend money with your dealer and they don't even call you to say "hey do you want to come in and look at the new stuff"... This company baffles me at times.  

Even if i didn't want to purchase, you think they'd be on the phone.... hey hows your TV going... everything ok?  Want to come in and take a look.

Maybe for their 90 year celebration, B&O dealers should run info sessions like "this is the way you get the best out of your BV, your BL's, system, etc etc etc". Get people in the shops. 

I wonder what a BeoLit 15 would look like in copper and the grey.... ;-) 

BeoBoy68
Top 75 Contributor
FRANCE
Posts 1,234
Bronze Member
BeoBoy68 replied on Wed, Mar 11 2015 8:59 AM
@ Aussie Michael

Agree with you.

Not very commercial attitude from some Beo dealers.

Even new products are not promoted as well !

I am not surprised if Bang & Olufsen have financial problems. Whistle

Yes, BeoLit 15 should look beautiful in rose gold grill with dark grey base.

Rivenflush
Top 200 Contributor
Gothenburg
Posts 333
Bronze Member

Just saw the Beolab 18s and Beoplay A9 in the flesh in Lyon - they look fantastic, especially the A9 - huge difference compared to the "original" red A9 they also had in the store. Unfortunately, I am on a strict budget due to a new house, otherwise I would have really considered the A9 for 2000 Euros.

My B&O products: Beosound 9000, Beosound 2300, Beosound Century, Beolab 8000, Beolab 6000, Beolab 4000 x2, Beolab 3500, Beolab 2000, Beolab 10, Beolink Active x2, Beotime, Beo5 x2, Beo4, A9 keyring x2, LC2 dimmer x6 and growing....

Duels
Top 50 Contributor
England
Posts 2,401
Gold Member
Duels replied on Wed, Mar 11 2015 8:59 PM

Interestingly though you spend money with your dealer and they don't even call you to say "hey do you want to come in and look at the new stuff"... This company baffles me at times.

Even if i didn't want to purchase, you think they'd be on the phone.... hey hows your TV going... everything ok? Want to come in and take a look.

Maybe for their 90 year celebration, B&O dealers should run info sessions like "this is the way you get the best out of your BV, your BL's, system, etc etc etc". Get people in the shops.

Interesting point. My local dealer has recently sent out invitations to an evening event in a couple of weeks to launch the 90th anniversary range and also present a demonstration of the Moment. They do this whenever something major is added to the range. They will offer a glass of wine or two. I guess each dealer decides for themselves how this operates. Perhaps you need to move a little closer to me Michael Big Smile
BeoGreg
Top 75 Contributor
South of France
Posts 1,413
Bronze Member
BeoGreg replied on Thu, Mar 12 2015 12:18 PM
First rumours about the Iphone 6s (due septembre 2015) from the wall street journal : a new rose gold color is coming (to match the rose gold apple watch edition or your 90's anniversary B&O kit !
Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 13,293
Bronze Member

....if you just can't wait for that - get the new gold Macbook Big Smile

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV.

SHEFFIELD
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 262
Bronze Member
SHEFFIELD replied on Thu, Mar 12 2015 7:22 PM

I can absolutely confirm that you can order the rose gold Beoremote one!

Let me know if you are having problems placing an order...?

Chris
Top 75 Contributor
Ostend-BE
Posts 1,169
Bronze Member
Chris replied on Thu, Mar 12 2015 7:25 PM

SHEFFIELD:
I can absolutely confirm that you can order the rose gold Beoremote one!

What is the price of this jewel?

"Believe nothing you read and only half of what you see, let your ears tell you the truth."

SHEFFIELD
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 262
Bronze Member
SHEFFIELD replied on Thu, Mar 12 2015 8:00 PM

I will confirm tomorrow, but I believe it can be purchased for £235...

Aussie Michael
Top 50 Contributor
Melbourne, AU
Posts 3,500
Bronze Member
Duels:

Even if i didn't want to purchase, you think they'd be on the phone.... hey hows your TV going... everything ok? Want to come in and take a look.

Interesting point. My local dealer has recently sent out invitations to an evening event in a couple of weeks to launch the 90th anniversary range and also present a demonstration of the Moment. They do this whenever something major is added to the range. They will offer a glass of wine or two. I guess each dealer decides for themselves how this operates. Perhaps you need to move a little closer to me Michael

If you offer me a wine I'll be there lol
mr_anders_son
Top 75 Contributor
sweden
Posts 1,593
Bronze Member

From now you can order the 90´s edt  Beoremote Rose Gold standaloneYes - thumbs up

Confirmed from Costumer Service!

BeoVision Eclipse 55"...BeoLab 5 FRONT....BeoLab 4000 as REAR....BV5 HD....Beoplay V1-40....BV10-32....BC6-26....Beosound 9000....Beosound 1 New York edt....Beosound Stage....Beoplay S3....BeoRemote One BT....Beo6....Beo4....Beo4 Cinema....BeoLink 7000....Serene....H9i Rimowa....6 x H6....Form 1....U70...

Aussie Michael
Top 50 Contributor
Melbourne, AU
Posts 3,500
Bronze Member
And if it had backlight it would be the ultimate 90 year anniversary.
Jonathan
Top 50 Contributor
Melbourne, Australia
Posts 1,807
Bronze Member
Jonathan replied on Fri, Mar 20 2015 9:47 AM

mr_anders_son:

From now you can order the 90´s edt  Beoremote Rose Gold standaloneYes - thumbs up

Not in Australia Super Angry

x:________________________

mr_anders_son
Top 75 Contributor
sweden
Posts 1,593
Bronze Member

At Beo Selfridges

24ct Gold

Paul W
Top 50 Contributor
London
Posts 1,810
Bronze Member
Paul W replied on Fri, Mar 20 2015 1:40 PM

Yes, this gold A8 sold on the first day in Harrods last December. £3000 was the price. Truly shocking isn't it and very un B&O like.

Paul W
Top 50 Contributor
London
Posts 1,810
Bronze Member
Paul W replied on Fri, Mar 20 2015 2:36 PM

But, I love this Rose Gold range. It reminds me of the Tom Dixon light range :)

leosgonewild
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,030
Bronze Member
I made a donation to Bang&Olufsen Helsinki today. They said it was perfect to have on display for the 90 years celebration Big Smile

Sal
Top 75 Contributor
California, USA
Posts 1,197
Bronze Member
Sal replied on Fri, Mar 20 2015 2:46 PM

mr_anders_son:

I'll be returning the Silk version for this as more of a conversation piece. I'm confident that the silk version will be around for years.

I placed my order for one here in the States. Delivery after 4/14/2015. :-)

malcolm welborn
Top 500 Contributor
canary islands
Posts 184
Founder

how much is the beoremote 1 in rose gold in euros

malcolm welborn

Aussie Michael
Top 50 Contributor
Melbourne, AU
Posts 3,500
Bronze Member

leosgonewild:
I made a donation to Bang&Olufsen Helsinki today.
Nice work there Leo :-) 

AnalogPlanet
Top 150 Contributor
Vienna, Austria
Posts 581
Bronze Member

Got my A9 MkII Rose Gold today - looks beautiful really.

Only it was shipped without the front cover. LOL Must write an email tomorrow morning to my dealer.

Also very happy with the sound. *yay*

the_o_master
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 833
Bronze Member

really nice Leo!

Anyhow, that U70 is unbreakable Yes - thumbs up

Theomaster

Vintage Bang & Olufsen

BeoGreg
Top 75 Contributor
South of France
Posts 1,413
Bronze Member
BeoGreg replied on Wed, Apr 1 2015 4:40 PM
Introduced a friend of mine to my dealer today and he bought a A9 rose gold (2.090 € with 20% vat).

The big surprise (for me) was that it is made in CZ. Thought all the Play products where coming from RPC. Was wrong and glad to be.
Page 2 of 2 (69 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL