rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Vus
Not Ranked
1 Posts
Bronze Member
Vus posted on Tue, Jan 6 2015 8:03 PM

Hallo everyone Lets have a Party !!!

I am wondering if you can all help me out and tell me the difference between the (master link) signal box "type 2046" - of which I already have a few - and (master link) signal box "type 2047" - of which I don´t owe any as of yet.....??

I am wanting to hook up my Beomaster 3500 with 2 passive speakers (red line series and CX100) in three different rooms and wondering if I can use "type 2046" for this purpose (together with "extra speaker link")?

Also, I have another Beomaster 3500 that I also want to hook up to three different rooms, each room with 2 passive speakers (red line series and CX100).... will I be able to use "type 2047" for this purpose (together with "extra speaker link")?

When does one use "type 2046" and when does one use "type 2047"?

I have tried looking all over the internet for the above information, but no luck! I hope someone is kind to let me teach me more about B & O since I am eager to learn but not knowing how quite to built my system the way I want it.....and not knowing if I can use the above products for this purpose......?

Thanks in advance for your kind answer Smile

All Replies

Keith Saunders
Top 25 Contributor
Hampshire, United Kingdom
5,493 Posts
Founder

You may wish to look HERE for Type 2046 Mark 2 MCL 2A and HERE for type 2047 MCL X-TRA Speaker Kit.

Other information can be found HERE

Regards Keith....

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL