Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 16 Replies | 1 Follower

CB
Top 75 Contributor
> You are Here <
1,739 Posts
Gold Member
CB Geeked [8-|] posted on Mon, Nov 17 2014 6:44 PM

Hi everybody,

The BL 9 are not really easy to find used...

So it's difficult (for me at least) to know if they're sold at a fair price or not.

Any idea?

Thanks a lot.

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

9 LEE
Top 10 Contributor
Eastbourne, UK
7,175 Posts
Founder
Answered (Verified) 9 LEE replied on Mon, Nov 17 2014 8:28 PM
Verified by CB

You're right Peter...  We had 9 pairs - and they all sold.

Our next pair arrive on the 25th of November - and that's all we have coming in!  No more on the horizon at the moment.

They're serious value for money at the current used prices (£2,700 - £3,000) and if I had 10 pairs I could sell them all to waiting customers..  I'm not sure if any of the other pre-owned dealers have any - so it could be worth checking their inventories as I'm not the only second-hand B&O dealer in town!

For the record, BeoSound 5 and BeoSound 5 Encores seem to have a strong following too at the moment.  After all the moaning we did they seem to have grown on people..

Lee

All Replies

crossbytje
Top 500 Contributor
213 Posts
Bronze Member

Actually, that is where I got them from. Was regularly checking all secondhand sites of the neighboring countries as well..

Beolit 12 - Beolab 4 pc (dead now) - Beoplay H5 - Beolab 9 - BeoRemote One BT - Beoplay M3

kimchr
Top 500 Contributor
169 Posts
Bronze Member
kimchr replied on Fri, Jan 17 2020 2:33 PM

Congrats on your purchase. 2000-2250 euro seems to be the lower price bracket for used Beolab 9 in Belgium.

I always use HifiShark.com to monitor prices. Here you can narrow in on current and historical listing prices for pretty much everything from everywhere. I believe Imay see your set here as well. 

https://www.hifishark.com/model/bang-olufsen-beolab-9

Page 2 of 2 (17 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL