rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 233 Replies | 4 Followers

mr_anders_son
Top 75 Contributor
sweden
1,689 Posts
Founder

http://www.beoplay.com/products/beoplaya2

BeoVision Eclipse 55"...BeoLab 5 FRONT....BeoLab 4000 as REAR....BV5 HD....Beoplay V1-40....BV10-32....BC6-26....Beosound 9000....Beosound 1 New York edt....Beogram 4002....Beoplay M5....Beoplay M3....Beoremote Halo....BeoRemote One BT....Beo6....Beo4....Beo4 Cinema....BeoLink 7000....Serene....H95 Black LTD....H9i Rimowa....6 x H6....Form 1....U70...

All Replies

crossbytje
Top 500 Contributor
221 Posts
Bronze Member

mbee:

Strange discovery during my review of the BeoPlay A2...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2cv4rw_dancing-beoplay-a2_lifestyle

Maybe this is what they meant with a true 360° sound...

Beolit 12 - Beolab 4 pc (dead now) - Beoplay H5 - Beolab 9 - BeoRemote One BT - Beoplay M3

Dave Farr
Top 50 Contributor
France
2,281 Posts
Gold Member

mbee:

Strange discovery during my review of the BeoPlay A2...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2cv4rw_dancing-beoplay-a2_lifestyle

Unsure as to why this is 'strange'?  If you use it on its end (with no rubber feet) of course the vibrations from the sound production will make it move on a flat, smooth surface.  Exactly why I have suggested to B&O to include a rubber foot mechanism to attach at that end on future upgrades.

Why do so many people want to play this at full volume?  It's loud.  If you want something that loud, buy a system that's suited for it - Beolit 12 for example.  If it doesn't play loud enough for you in the first place, don't buy it.  As for battery life, if you play something at full volume, of course the battery lasts less time.  Just like my car - if I drive fast, I use more fuel than if I dry slower.  It's not rocket science.  Like car manufacturers who give fuel consumption figures based on ideal driving conditions in a controlled and unrealistic environment, B&O have only done similar with figures for battery life.  

Not many devices are designed to be used at full capacity - I dread to think what I'd do to some of my systems if I cranked the volume up to full - burnt amps, blown speakers etc.  Common sense has to prevail.

Everyone I've shown my A2 to has been really impressed.  Before anyone buys one, I'd urge them to try it out for themselves with the device they aim to use most with it.

Dave.

koning
Top 25 Contributor
holland
4,219 Posts
Bronze Member
koning replied on Thu, Jan 29 2015 7:29 PM

Has there been Software updates allready?

Ramasjang
Not Ranked
53 Posts
Bronze Member

Where did you read that?

koning
Top 25 Contributor
holland
4,219 Posts
Bronze Member
koning replied on Thu, Jan 29 2015 7:57 PM

Nowhere.

I was wondering.

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
14,488 Posts
Bronze Member

I just read, that up till now 50.000 BeoPlay A2 already have been sold.

The fastest selling product in the history of B&O.

Isn't that great?

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV.

pf85
Top 500 Contributor
284 Posts
Bronze Member
pf85 replied on Tue, Feb 3 2015 11:41 AM

Will get my black one tonight. Good for travelling!

Dave Farr
Top 50 Contributor
France
2,281 Posts
Gold Member

Millemissen:

Isn't that great?

MM

Great indeed.  Better still if they make a decent profit on each one!

I'm still thrilled with mine I must say.  It sounds spot-on in my bathroom when I'm having a soak.

Dave.

Chris Townsend
Top 50 Contributor
Qatar
3,527 Posts
Bronze Member
More bad news to top the H8 and Moment release.

Company going bust blah blah blah

Beosound Stage, Beovision 8-40, Beolit 20, Beosound Explore.

Amazone
Top 500 Contributor
Netherlands
187 Posts
Bronze Member

Millemissen:

Isn't that great?

MM

That is definitely very good news! I hope they make a profit on it. It proves it is still possible to sell products when both the price and the product are good.

BeoVision 11-55, BeoLab 8000, BeoRemote One BT, AppleTV 4, 2x BeoPlay A2, BeoPlay A1

James
Not Ranked
Melbourne
48 Posts
Bronze Member
James replied on Wed, Feb 11 2015 7:05 AM

I have just noticed on the B&O Play website that the very same problem that my A2 suffered when it was dropped is captured in the promotional image with the guy with the beard.  On the left, under the leather strap, you can see that the case is coming apart Crying

Mine just snapped back together but not great that it appears on their website!  If they have any Quality Control jobs going, drop me a line.....Yes - thumbs up

James
Not Ranked
Melbourne
48 Posts
Bronze Member
James replied on Wed, Feb 11 2015 7:05 AM

I have just noticed on the B&O Play website that the very same problem that my A2 suffered when it was dropped is captured in the promotional image with the guy with the beard.  On the left, under the leather strap, you can see that the case is coming apart Crying

Mine just snapped back together but not great that it appears on their website!  If they have any Quality Control jobs going, drop me a line.....Yes - thumbs up

paolomariano
Top 150 Contributor
639 Posts
Bronze Member
shoutj74:

I have just noticed on the B&O Play website that the very same problem that my A2 suffered when it was dropped is captured in the promotional image with the guy with the beard. On the left, under the leather strap, you can see that the case is coming apart

Mine just snapped back together but not great that it appears on their website! If they have any Quality Control jobs going, drop me a line.....

Do you mean this one?

James
Not Ranked
Melbourne
48 Posts
Bronze Member
James replied on Wed, Feb 11 2015 1:14 PM

Yup, that's how it comes apart 

paolomariano
Top 150 Contributor
639 Posts
Bronze Member
shoutj74:

Yup, that's how it comes apart

Let me understand... Does it come apart and then you simply need to push it till it clicks in its seat again or doesn't the plastic fit any more because its shape changed?
Page 15 of 16 (234 items) « First ... < Previous 12 13 14 15 16 Next > | RSS
Beoworld Security Certificate

SSL